PDA

View Full Version : Find the Pinkie

DragnDrop
11-27-02, 03:20 PM
http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/509/321amelcornfindthemouse.jpg

Sorry - no prize this time around, Ruby ate it. :p

Thanks for all the photography tips earlier. I managed to get the whole snake in the picture this time :)

josefg
11-27-02, 03:22 PM
WOW. Nice snake u got there!!

Congrats

Tim_Cranwill
11-27-02, 04:25 PM
I think the problem is that Ruby found the pinkie before I could;)

Nice pattern on her!

Simon
11-27-02, 04:26 PM
wow~~ what a nice looking amel~~~
that's one of the best picture that I have seen. Great shot!

Very nice indeed~~

DragnDrop
11-27-02, 04:59 PM
I'm really new to snakes, Ruby is my first one, and I got a second corn earlier this month. Since I'm still figuring out the different morphs, colours and patterns, I can't really claim to know much, but everyone tells me she's got great colour and pattern, so I'm not about to argue :)
When I looked at the available snakes, she caught my eye right away, even though I thought I'd be getting a snow or candycane.
If anyone's curious, she's from Jeff Carson in Guelph Ont. I asked a few snake people what they thought of him, and he was highly recommended. My other corn (volcano corn) is from Reptile Rainforest, another breeder who was highly recommended.

:)

Lisa
11-27-02, 06:47 PM
She is a beautiful snake and there seems to be more morphs and cross breeds then i can count.

tai_pan1
11-27-02, 08:03 PM
Beautiful snake, can I have her? LOL!

Kathy
11-27-02, 10:12 PM
Glad she ate! Looks like it was a pretty big pink too. My little ghost took 2 about that size today, i was amazed :)

eyespy
11-28-02, 03:43 AM
Ruby is stunningly beautiful, and so is that picture. I don't even feel cheated that Ruby found the pinkie before I could. :D