PDA

View Full Version : Python Sabae Pics

Dom
11-25-02, 07:46 PM
I love this girl and have to show her off .. Her name is Herpees..

(She is in a full blown shed with a full tummy)

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/507/55rocktopheadshot-med.jpg

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/500/55rockniceholdingwithoutmepic-med.jpg

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/500/55rockcdcompare-med.jpg

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/507/55rockbedattackpic-med.jpg

Hope u like them!

Dom
11-25-02, 07:48 PM
lol Notice shes always in the attack position waitting for me to do one bad move!

sSNAKESs.com
11-25-02, 07:54 PM
Great pics!! but what call her herpees dude? 8)

honduranfreekk
11-25-02, 08:02 PM
very nice snake dom((herpees?) lol trade ya 4 a car lol ;)

Dom
11-25-02, 08:18 PM
I have alwasy called her Herpees .. cause she is such a _____ that I though it was the perfect name ..

Shes just like herpees .. you don't want em'!

LOL

I love this girl.. My favorite snake i own!

crochunter
11-25-02, 08:53 PM
great name Dom

sSNAKESs.com
11-25-02, 09:14 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Clownfishie
11-25-02, 09:17 PM
LOL -- lovely choice of name ;)

Nice snake tho!

Lisa
11-25-02, 09:39 PM
Lol, your fave snake is named something you would never want

that's one fat snake. she's a beauty

KolleenJ
11-25-02, 10:51 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Dom just a little NUTZ for handling that thing while it is in blue???
LOL!!!
Beautiful even when in blue!

nuno
11-25-02, 10:54 PM
Mint snake Dom!!!

PoiSoNouS
11-25-02, 11:17 PM
Shes so huge !
and so cute ;)

HyGhBr|d
11-26-02, 12:10 AM
lol like the name! man that is 1 mean *** snake!

Linds
11-26-02, 12:51 AM
Beautiful girl, Dom! ROTFLMAO! That name is killing me...HAHAHA! :p

Originally posted by KolleenJ
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Dom just a little NUTZ for handling that thing while it is in blue???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is one of Dom's snakes that's better to handle while opaque. I know I have a few here, and in the past, that have been quite agressive, but for some reason calmed right down while in the blue :)

Dom
11-26-02, 11:07 AM
Actually as a matter of fact ... Linds is right on this one .. this snake is a bit better than usual in the "blue" although, she is by far on if not the most agressive snake I have ever seen. Still a good point though Koleen, only time my blood stirkes is when i handle him in a shed..

Ask anyone who has seen her, she strikes at anything .. u come close to her cage, 2 feet away, she strikes continuesly at her window until you back off.. she strikes at wooden objects and me!

Lol my gf is dead afraid of her and begs me to get rid of her lol Shes gonna have to go b4 my baby <--(snake) lol

Shes quite fun to handle though ..

dvs
11-26-02, 12:33 PM
Yeeeah........ that sounds real fun ;-)

Yeti_Boy
12-01-02, 09:21 AM
Great pics, I love afrocks...I used to have a pair. How many do you have just the one? It's cool to find someone else who keeps them.

Dom
12-01-02, 10:03 PM
This is my one and only .. shes about 8 feeeet long in the 15 pounds Id say - give or take .. i do NOT want a pair, to be honest one is enough for me! lol

These are trully a great species to work with, that is if u don't mind the fact of getting attacked whener you are in her sight..

How big were yours? - Y did u sell em'?

V.aw
12-01-02, 11:32 PM
that python doesnt look like its in attack position, it looks pretty relaxed to me.....

PS
what are those stains on your bed?

wink wink

Dom
12-02-02, 09:09 PM
I hopw theres sarcasm in the atack position thing lol

As for the stains .. well .. hummm .. well ..

lol

V.aw
12-03-02, 12:23 AM
no, honestly the attack position thing seems off, i know rocks are aggressive but that one seems very calm. but really fat too, so maybe its just to fat to move! heheh

Dom
12-03-02, 03:31 PM
Her stomach was FULLL on that pic .. but trust me she was striking like crazy .. those pics were taken between strikes..

lucmartineau
12-05-02, 05:40 PM
just a note, she was in the attacking position, the thing is beautifull but strikes at any moving object in front of it, just about lost part of the camera more than once, bless the zoom!!!!! even then though it got close.

Luc
2xJungle carpet python
1xBall python
1xzebra tarantula

reptile boi
12-06-02, 05:07 PM
nice pic dom! How come its as fat as an ovulating afrock?

Dom
12-06-02, 06:06 PM
because it ate one day previously .. two large sewer rats .. I eam, they were bigger tehan an average guinea pig ..

My Rock is my garbage can .. what ever large rats at te end of my feedings to all my snakes gets given to her .. cause she will take anything lol .. just happenned to lots left over that week ..

Also i am guilty of loving big snakes and loving to feed them lol I agree it was quite a big meal.. I can't help it .. I love feeding her!

(Dom bends his head down in shame and hides in a corner!)

reptile boi
12-06-02, 10:27 PM
lol, who doesnt like feeding their snakes? Maybe irrisponsible keepers, but you get the point ;)