PDA

View Full Version : BCI eating mouse i reverse

Them and Us
11-21-02, 08:35 PM
does it matter if my BCI ate his fuzzy tail first. it went down. usually he doesn't though. thats what I'm concerned with it. at first when i teased him with it he nailed it and tried swalowing it side ways. blood all over. pretty nasty. then he turned it tail first. any inf would be great. thanks all .

sSNAKESs.com
11-21-02, 08:38 PM
forward, backward, sideways! it doesnt really matter :) try upping the meal size a little if he does it again... :D

Them and Us
11-21-02, 08:53 PM
okay thanks Jeff. you know what i hate though. is how he/she always wants to kll the messenger.or delivery boy rather. i just put another fuzy in and he didn't take it. i went to pick it up and boy did he hit those tongs though. gotta love it. thanks again.

Them and Us
11-21-02, 08:55 PM
of course he took it after i left the room.

mykee
11-23-02, 09:57 AM
It really doesn't matter how he takes the mouse/rat, as long as it goes down. Just be sure to watch for regurgitation, taht could lead to a problem. Secondly, if you want to give your snake a second food item, warm up the second food item, and simply hold it at the end of the first food item, so that the snake thinks that it is one hell of a long meal. I have been doing this with my female ball, and she is absolutely massive, 5 months old and 500 grams.