PDA

View Full Version : "Yellow Phase" Monacle Cobra Pic (attn: FacultyX)

cobraman
11-20-02, 10:47 PM
Fred, This is the snake you e-mailed me about. I tried to send it to your e-mail address, but it came back (who can explain the wonders of electronics, certainly not I)
He (the snake) rubbed his nose down pretty good, but it seems to be getting better with time (and several sheds). I don't know if it really is a special color phase of the monacle cobra, but "yellow phase " seems to accurately describe it. Ok, Enjoy.
Blessings
Ray Hunter

Mustangrde1
11-21-02, 04:37 PM
Ray that Snake has come along way from when it first came in.You are certainly great at getting them back to health. By the way I didnt see a hook in the photo, By the way my friend when you forget to call It means more Apple Pie for me... LOL sorry brother had to take the shot at ya. I will see you soon im sure until then Peace,or is it piece.

Scott

cobraman
11-21-02, 10:28 PM
Scott, That is so unfair. You could have brought me the whole apple pie. Your wife could always make you more. She got onto me for forgetting. Sorry!
Your green mamba says hi, and misses you.
Blessings
Ray

Mustangrde1
11-22-02, 04:22 PM
Now Ray you know we love you like you were or own brother , But lets talk Fair ,,, Um if you had a shot for one of her pies all to yourself would you share it lol... Ill be over to see my mamba soon works just been hell lately. Also I found a spot that we need to go visit .. some of them pretty red , yellow ,black striped snakes there.

Scott

cobraman
11-22-02, 08:27 PM
I might let someone lick the pie plate. Coral snakes??? in this cool weather? Well, that works for me. Let me know. That piebald cobra sold to a friend in PA. and blah blah blah.............
Blessings
Ray

Jotun
11-26-02, 10:08 AM
:jawdrop:

that's a cool little (and i use the term VERY loosely) snake

sSNAKESs.com
12-09-02, 05:12 AM
very nice! :D

Pythonian
12-11-02, 12:39 AM
that snake is gorgeous!! i didn't know there were so many people on the forum from Florida, I'm from Stuart,FL.

cobraman
12-17-02, 05:30 PM
Pythonian, I'm about 10 miles north of you (Port St. Lousy)
Ray

Pythonian
12-17-02, 11:57 PM
PSL I work at the barnes and noble in Jensen Beach in the cafe :) hehe .. ever want coffee.. i'll hook ya up ;)

cobraman
12-18-02, 10:44 AM
Cool, do you know Karen Bowen there? I think she still works there.

SDSnakes
12-18-02, 12:28 PM
Beauty, little dangerous for me though.

Pythonian
12-23-02, 03:26 PM
Karen Bowen! yes i do! her son worked here as well for a while. But she's sick :(

Mike