PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Animated Sit-Com?

Tim_Cranwill
03-13-05, 12:43 AM
I think it's time for a new poll... :D

HeatherRose
03-13-05, 12:57 AM
o0o0o a new poll!

I can't choose, I didn't vote.

I love South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Spongebob and the Flintstones equally. :D

chappy
03-13-05, 01:04 AM
That was hard, but I gotta go with Family Guy!

Asian Jon
03-13-05, 01:29 AM
Family Guy rules!! I was once addicted to Spongebob...Patrick with his voice and the meowing snail....too funny.

Tim and Julie B
03-13-05, 04:03 AM
Has anyone seen that new cartoon called drawn together it is friggin hilarious. It has a bunch of spoof cartoon caracters living in one house as a reality show. their is a superman type charater, a Betty Boop wannabe, a Josie and the Pussycats spoof and bunch of others. If you like funny adult cartoons check that one out.

My all time favorites are also The Tick and Earthworm Jim as well as Duckman.

Oh I voted for Futurama. TB

spidergecko
03-13-05, 04:21 PM
Nothing beats The Simpsons. Family Guy is really good and I agree with Asian Jon: Patrick from Spongebob is freakin' hilarious. I recently realised the tall blond guy from Coach provides his voice.

spidergecko
03-13-05, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah. Mojo Jojo from Power Puff Girls is great and so is Him. Too funny!

JAdkins2451
03-13-05, 05:01 PM
Well I am the only King of the Hill vote for now. It my fav. I also agree with Tim B I used to watch Duckman all the time that show was awsome. I just seen my first episode of Drawn Together its awsome..

Jamie

Will
03-13-05, 08:16 PM
I've heard of Drawn Together, but never seen it... When's it on...?

clint545
03-13-05, 08:29 PM
It's not really a sitcom, but the best cartoon had to be Samurai Jack! Any other fans here?

Tim and Julie B
03-13-05, 08:51 PM
Saturday nights on Comedy Network. If you haven't seen Drawn together check it out. It has to be the best new animated show in along time. TB

Omega Red
03-13-05, 09:07 PM
family guy - if anyone hasn't seen the special olympics episode with joe and the guy that talks with the aid of his little computer is missing out. it was one of the greatest animated episodes EVER! i was laughing for days.

proud2bcanadian
03-14-05, 12:22 PM
Can't choose between Family Guy and The Simpsons!

Hmmmmm, well, I'll say The Simpsons since it's been around a lot longer.

boywithscales
03-15-05, 12:19 AM
family guy all the way, the only show EVER to be un-cancelled. That says it all, cant wait till may!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lrptls
03-18-05, 08:35 PM
i was going to say simpsons no doubt but then i saw family guy, they come close but i know i'v laughed more at family guy. "what do you expect me to do with all my good ideas lois, put em' in a tub and wash myself with em'? cause thats what soups for lois"

right after simpsons would have been aqua teen hunger force

galad
03-20-05, 08:55 PM
YEa family guy and simpsons for sure. I dont know if I can choose between the two.
Who is more stupid, peter or homer?.

lol

bogart
03-23-05, 07:57 PM
I think that quads should have been on that list anyone ever see that show it's usually on tele toon late at night. check it out

HumphreyBoagart
03-25-05, 07:36 PM
Hey Bogart, Boagart here! LOL!
Quads is pretty good. I like Real Monsters too. I don't know if it's even still on, I haven't seen it in ages. Mr. Hell is pretty good too.
Hump.

oneidapro
03-26-05, 03:57 PM
Ren and Stimpy
hands down :D

snakehunter
03-26-05, 05:12 PM
NO AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE!?!??!!??! WHat about Seallab 2021!??!?!?!?!? Ghost in the shell..............? you make me sick
but fam. guy is the best out of the choices.

Kyle Walkinshaw
03-27-05, 11:11 PM
Definatly South Park.... Family Guy close behind..:)

Wrath
03-28-05, 01:46 AM
Whaattttt? Futurama is the most underrated freaking-fantastic show <i>EVER</i>. One day the world will realize.

JeffT
03-28-05, 01:48 AM
Rock on Kyle lol, SOUTHPARK is the place to be. Every episode is more crude and gory lol, the humor has gotten so much smarter and fun to watch, most people still have a tainted view on it from the older days.

Wrath
03-28-05, 03:04 AM
I actually like the original south park. It seeemed to me that after they ran out of material that the resorted to pure potty humor. But that was a long time ago, i dont know whats happened since the south park movie, thats when i quit.

RB420
04-06-05, 07:56 PM
family guy! how can you argue with lines like this

lois: "peter stop, you are being childish"
peter: "oh yeah? while i'd watch who you are calling a child cuz if im a child do you kno what that makes you? a pedophile! and i'll be damned if im gonna sit here nad be lectured by some pervert!"

Jeff_Favelle
04-06-05, 11:23 PM
Godzilla Power Hour. (remember Gadzooky? ha ha)...

crucified
04-07-05, 04:40 AM
south park is amazing now.. compared to the potty humor days...
funnier than ever.,.. haha
i mean... last wed they aired the episode about the feeding tube... ironically it was the night the feeding tube lady died...
funny episode!
they make a great point and get it across... or id like to think they do.. just a brilliant cartoon anyways :)

Boakid
04-07-05, 06:47 AM
humphrey boagart real monsters IS still on and you're right its friggin great! I voted futurama though because its the simpsons with more colour and storyline

jimbosballpytho
04-17-05, 01:18 AM
South Park is by far the best and I am an American!!! ???? Canadian Producer????Maybe,could be,is,no,yea????? LOL

jimbosballpytho
04-17-05, 01:24 AM
I remember seeing the movie,oh my god I was lmao!! I lived in Michigan at the time and it made me feel close to Canadians,lol---------So freakin funny,I loved Saddam getting it from Hitler,lmao sorry man that was the best!!Pinapple up the whahooo!>(

JimmyDavid
04-18-05, 08:31 AM
I'm all Ren & Stimpy.
There are others that could be in the poll as well. Bravo-Bravo or Jay & Silent Bob, for example.