PDA

View Full Version : How often do you visit?

Tim_Cranwill
11-17-02, 05:12 PM
I was looking at the record for online users verses the number of users. C'mon guys, We can get more than 5% online at one time! That record has lasted far too long....

Just thought I'd see how often each of us log on to this site...

Sean_.E.
11-17-02, 05:32 PM
LOL... I am usually on here AT LEAST 2 times a day!LOL....

nuno
11-17-02, 05:55 PM
Hi my name is Nuno and I am a ssnakess-aholic. and I love it.

Aaron_S
11-17-02, 08:23 PM
Well this is the best canadian site I've been to so I will be logged in at least twice a day if not more.

Pontus
11-18-02, 08:07 AM
sad to say i even go here when i am at school sometimes
but who cares :cool:

josefg
11-18-02, 02:27 PM
I check this site when I have free lessons. I check this site when I come home and I check out this site before I go to sleep (Yeah u can say I'm addicted). The only problem is that the firewall at school block the IRC ports and therfore I can't access the chat :(

HyGhBr|d
11-18-02, 02:32 PM
well i am on here about 2-10 times aday depending on my mood and how busy i am but i rarely post ne more for now! since i have no herps @ the moment

Lisa
11-18-02, 03:07 PM
I'me here all day when i can

Big Mike
11-18-02, 03:21 PM
[wisper] Is my boss listening?

I check the new posts every hour or two while at work if I'm not too busy. My computer at home is crap-tacular or I would chat in the evening...oh well.

corr
11-18-02, 05:14 PM
"I make sure I keep up with all the latest posts."

I check before and after work... sometimes before bed. :bounce:

hoganofx
11-18-02, 05:15 PM
haha this ssitess sweet i love it im hear alot, not as much as bob clark forums (just bc ive been there longer) but definatly like 3 times a day or more

sSNAKESs.com
11-18-02, 05:20 PM
i got it set as my start up page but i guess that was a given.. HAHA!!

sSNAKESs.com
11-18-02, 05:22 PM
whoever said he posted when he only needed to ask a question lied because he replied to the poll and it was a question that was asked! NYAH NYAH.. ok dry joke!! hah

Pixie
11-18-02, 10:36 PM
I must say that this is my all-time favorite snake site ever. I check it out at least 3-4 times a day. Now, many of my friends think that I've completely lost it and only have a couple of marbles left upstairs but I don't care. I like the internet for two things: my snake hobby and the other nutcases like me :) and playing some games, mostly card solitaire games.

Call me a loser or what-not but I am a very happy person and I'm extremely happy to be part of this site's community :D

Quervo
11-18-02, 11:53 PM
Ya .. what Pixie said .... lol.
I'm here anywhere from 2 to 20 times a day .. depending on how busy the day is .. and I say we need more pictures. :D .. hmmm .. maybe I shouldn't complain .. I haven't posted a picture for a while. :rolleyes:

Tim_Cranwill
11-19-02, 12:17 AM
Well, I'm banking on getting a digital camera for Christmas and if I do....... look out!;)

silke
11-19-02, 04:22 PM
yup...me too with the digicam
tha's why i upgraded my photo account

Clownfishie
11-20-02, 11:48 AM
I definitely visit the site at least once a day -- when I hop online it's always my first stop :) Haven't been around quite as much because my parents dialup really pisses me off after being used to cable/ADSL for the last several years, but as soon as that ADSL is hooked up again ..... hehe :D

I quite often in my free time (either days off, or after work) spend a damn good chunk of my time cruising through the site, seeing what everyone has to say. It's great, we've got a wonderful group of people on here, definitely my favourite site to visit :) Let's keep it up guys!

lance
11-21-02, 09:57 PM
man i got check and recheck the posts to make sure i don't miss something
excuse me i gotta go check something

Edwin
11-24-02, 10:07 AM
I come here once or twice per day, sometimes more if there are a lot of new posts or if I have time to kill.

Its a great site, and I dont feel embarrassed posting my dumb questions and enjoy helping others when I can.

Also, I feel that this site really unites us Canadian herpers, which is really cool, considering all the bad press, insane bylaws etc.

AaliahReed
11-25-02, 01:46 AM
I'm only new here an i just can't get enough of it,
I love the site an i just think all the members are brilliant, i like the fact that there is so much knowledge just waitng to be tapped, plus you are all so friendly,

tightsqueeze
11-28-02, 12:27 AM
well i got you all beat ....i am on my computer all day everyday i work nights and i am on www.ssnakess.com i would say 98% of that time !!! ha beat that
and this is my home page !!!
and if i can get on the comp at work i am on at night to like right now ;)
lol

Jay
:firestart
p.s. amazing site jeff!

chappy
11-28-02, 12:52 AM
Hey Jay
I think since I told you about my site watever time you spend on here counts for me too so that plus the 12 hours a day Im on here I think I got you beat :p

tex_01
12-05-02, 01:49 AM
i am at the ssnakess site 2-3 times atleast a day :)

look what you did to everybody jeff lol

Lovley Monica
12-07-02, 03:13 PM
WOW! I'm here everyday, quite a few times a day.. haha!!
I love YOu Ssnakess!!!!! :p

KRYSTA
12-07-02, 04:58 PM
yeah dad quit your complaining...hehe. well i am on here from anywhere to 2-15 times. i love this site and love looking at all the new posts. none of my friends are really into snakes like me and definately none have any. so when i talk about this site they have no clue what is going on and what they are missing...hehe!! i love it here!!

BeHeMoTh
12-29-02, 07:00 PM
man this site is my homepage

jakejeff
01-07-03, 10:25 PM
I like ssnakes and the people