PDA

View Full Version : Rant!

Youkai
11-16-02, 08:43 PM
Sorry guys, I HAVE to get this out...heh..

I'm getting so very VERY cranky at people not listening to me at work.
No one listens that a goldfish should NOT go in a bowl, tetras NEED to be in large groups, you should NOT put young (but large species) of fish in small tanks to stunt their growth.
People walk right by me and either go to the guys or older workers. I really didn't think I looked that much like some punk kid...though I guess 19 would be to some of them.
*sigh*
Okay I'm done now.

Tim_Cranwill
11-16-02, 11:55 PM
Ahh... work. You gotta love it.

Keep your head up. At least someone is out there TRYING to educate.:)

Shane Tesser
11-19-02, 09:21 AM
You and Lizzy should get together....it sounds like you both have the same customers. Im afraid there is nothing you can do, at least your trying to educate these ppl :)

Lizzy
11-20-02, 03:48 PM
Yup, I agree...we do have the same customers. I started to ask people that want to do things like that to their fish if they would do the same thing to a dog. Not in that way though, but I tell them that they wouldn't expect a great Dane to stay small if they kept it in a cage big enough for a cat. Sure they feed it and clean it's mess, but would it be happy living in a box and stay small for the rest of it's life? The obvious answer is NO! Well, why do that to a fish that needs more room to swim and grow? They usually have a moment of clarity and do the right thing. If not, I say fine, no guarantee on the fish...then they wake up! I usually say the story a little less bluntly than I just typed it though. Careful what you say...I get reminded about once per month not to be rude to idiots. :) Some people appreciate my bluntness though! My co-worker call me the fish natzi because of my assertiveness.

Lizzy