PDA

View Full Version : albigs & ionides

roanmairin
11-08-02, 10:32 AM
Can anyone help me locate either of these species in Canada? I want any age any sex. Particularly Blackthroats. I have about a thousand sq ft. basement to set these guys up. I have two savs now. I just have a soft spot for the Africans. I really want to try breeding these guys. I have been looking for them since the summer and have had no luck.
We desperately need more varanid breeders in Canada!!

thanks for the help

Linds
11-21-02, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by roanmairin
We desperately need more varanid breeders in Canada!!

thanks for the help

Good luck with your venture! I couldn't agree with you more!! I know Henry Piorun was advertising a young whitethroat, and I saw one in the classifieds a little while ago as well.

V.aw
11-21-02, 11:04 PM
Hey
i've got my three, but unfortunatly iam not letting them go!

email me though.. I may be able to locate some young ones for you. WC of course though... With any luck by next summer i should have some eggs!!

roanmairin
11-23-02, 03:17 PM
Thanks Linds,
I bought Henry's and he is beautiful. Still looking for more though. I have a buddy who is into the little guys but I just can't get my mind off the big africans. They are just perfect little dinosaurs
craig

roanmairin
11-23-02, 03:24 PM
V.aw,

once you get babies consider me your first sale. If you could hook me up with someone who has some now I would really appreciate it.