PDA

View Full Version : Bath

beanersmysav
01-25-05, 09:44 PM
How many other people give their monitors a bath? I do about once every other month for my Sav. He loves it since I've got a large (LARGE) whirlpool. Theres places where he can go pretty deep and other where he can stand only ankle high if he choose although he barely ever does. Tonight I gave him a bath for 20 minutes, and he spent most of the time under water, and he also loves the fact that he has a $3,000.00 toilet....:rolleyes:

snakers55
01-25-05, 10:18 PM
Are the chemicals safe to have him swimming around in?

V.hb
01-25-05, 10:25 PM
i gotta agree, you sure thats safe?

beanersmysav
01-26-05, 10:37 AM
Chemicals, what chemicals??? If you're speaking of the water, it's Well water, that has been tested, if you're speaking of the chemicals used in the tub before bubble bath etc? I don't use the tubs that's why I let him... Really lost there.

V.hb
01-26-05, 02:16 PM
oh, i think he meant most hottubs have ALOT of clhorine added to them. I personally visioned the jets being kind of strong for a lizard but only you can be the judge of that.

beanersmysav
01-26-05, 08:32 PM
lol no no not a hot tub!! haha omg no, no way! Wow you guys must have though I was on crack or something lol. A whirl pool is a bath tub with jets, but I didn't turn on the jets, you let out the water after every use never put chlorine... sorry I feel stupid that you guys didn't know what a whirl pool was

snakers55
01-26-05, 09:43 PM
LOL... I did think you were on crack for a second (not really lol).... It all makes sense now,sorry for doubting you.

beanersmysav
01-26-05, 11:37 PM
It's okay it's understandable, I'd think someone was on something to put their reptile in a hottub, honestly you'd probably have a cooked reptile if you left them in their long enough. Some kind of soup probably. I forgot alot of people who don't own whirl pools think they are the same as hot tubs you have no idea how many people come over with swim trunks when I tell them I've got a whirl pool... I'm like sure we can go for a dip give it about an hour to fill up enough and don't mind the fact it gets cold pretty quicly haha not to mention the beautiful view of the toilet.

Glad I cleared that up though, hope everyone else who posted will read this and realize I'm not trying to have a hard boiled sav

Rikki
01-29-05, 04:14 PM
I own a whirl pool and know what you mean, though I dont let my nile go into it, he has the regular bath ;)

beanersmysav
01-29-05, 11:57 PM
Well I don't use it so someone has to.

Rikki
01-30-05, 12:39 AM
Suuuurrree :P Just kidding, I udnerstand.