PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Team Canada!!!

CDN-Cresties
01-04-05, 09:57 PM
Wow, what a game. The boys came out flying and played great. This is the best Junior team ever put together!

BOAS_N_PYTHONS
01-04-05, 10:41 PM
CDN CRESTIES:

This must be hockey, bahhhhhhh :D

LOL.

Tony

CDN-Cresties
01-04-05, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BOAS_N_PYTHONS
CDN CRESTIES:

This must be hockey, bahhhhhhh :D

LOL.

Tony

What else would it be ;) :p

CrimsonGhost
01-04-05, 10:47 PM
Yeah we totally creamed those ruskies

Will
01-04-05, 10:48 PM
This is the best Junior team ever put together!

That's 'cause they're all Westerners... ;)

beanersmysav
01-04-05, 10:51 PM
Hockey a lost art here in america. I just started getting into it and now its gone... Oh well there's always Football and b-ball

JAdkins2451
01-05-05, 12:04 AM
It was an awsome game, they dominated the whole tournament. The were just to big and to fast for any of the other teams.

Manitoban Herps
01-05-05, 12:12 AM
Yep glad Canada won!

corr
01-05-05, 10:25 AM
:thumbsup:

The Canadian team was a bigger draw than the U.S. team!

Matt_K
01-05-05, 01:48 PM
And the Rivalry lives on!! It's always soo much sweeter when it's against a team like Russia!

Am I the only one that noticed Anthony Stewart (Scarborough) mocking Ovechkin when he scored?? He skated by the bench holding out the Team Canada Crest much like Ovechkin was doing against the US!! That, and everytime Ovechkin skated near the bench, there was someone from Canada with something to say!! God I miss Hockey!!!

:D

-Matt

Buddha
01-05-05, 01:55 PM
it was also classy when after all the boo's Ovechkin got The Canadian Fan's gave him a standing ovation when he gave the thumbs up after recieving the silver Plate.

All in all Great Tourny by the Canadians and also big ups to Brent Sutter to keep the team discipline when the game was out of hand and kept to game plan.