PDA

View Full Version : Here's a pic of my baby and his boa

HELENA
11-01-02, 10:47 PM
Here's a photo showing the size of the boa.

Pixie
11-02-02, 01:43 AM
OOOooohh, that is a fine looking snake there!!!

SilverTongue
11-02-02, 02:20 AM
DAMN IS THERE A SNAKE THERE????!!! I was kinda distracted by the peks err i mean chest Errr i mean the yellow paint on the wall behind it :)

ReneeB
11-02-02, 06:04 AM
WOW.. nice guy... [letting you pick which one I mean ;)]

SxzyKim
11-02-02, 07:21 AM
WOW...Very fine SPECIMEN!!! GORGEOUS!!!......And I don't mean the Boa!!.... Well the boa is beautiful too! Thanks, now I see how to handle a large boa.... the snake looks happy......I know I would be if I was that snake.OMG

josefg
11-03-02, 03:56 AM
LOL girls. This pic was supposed to show the boa. At least that's what I think.....

And btw nice SNAKE ;)

lanalizard
11-03-02, 01:11 PM
wooohooo both are nice!

HELENA
11-06-02, 01:14 AM
Glad everyone likes the photo:) Yes he's fine and he's MINE LOL. Well the photo was oringinally for someone on the other thread, that was asking the size of our boas. Didn't expect this response. haha-hehe I geuss it's all good :):)

Pixie
11-06-02, 01:31 AM
You bet it's all good! You do have very nice creatures, human and snake :D

Is your avatar a pic of your pooch? Those darned cute pugs are so adorable, I love the smooshed up faces! If so, what's the name?

HELENA
11-06-02, 02:01 AM
Thanks Pixie. Yeah the avatar is a pic of one of our pups. We have 2 English Bulldogs and 3 pug puppies. The puppies I hand bottled since they were born. The mother passed away on us. We are keeping only 1 and the other 2 are for sale. I notice your avatar, what type of pup is that? My boyfriend says it's a boston terrier. He's so adorable:)

Pixie
11-06-02, 08:38 AM
OMG, 2 English bulldogs and 3 pug pups!!! Can I come over for a little bit or even better be adopted!!! :D I grew up with an english bulldog (Walter) and LOVE the breed, they are amazing and quite the characters!!! Pug puppies a snake... Sounds like heaven!!! I'm a total dog and snake person (some say freak!) and you have two of my top 3 favorite breeds, well that's if I really had to just have a top 3 fav!

Yes my avatar is a boston terrier (most say boston terrors!) and he's too funny, Bobby's the name and he's a total doll. He makes the funnies faces and is quite a character himself, I think it's the bulldog blood in him :) I used to have a younger female but she was recently adopted out, I never planned to keep her permanently cause when they're young they are LOADED with energy and having two of them + another dog (retired greyhound named Captain) is too much for me, my bf and my appartment.

If you have more pics of your bulldogs and pugs I would LOVE to see them :D

KaHane
11-06-02, 02:54 PM
Hey aren't we supposed to be looking at the boa!!?LOL she's around 7 feet and is one of our breeder females. Thanks Helena for posting this pic. Couldn't you have picked another photo :)

KaHane
11-06-02, 02:56 PM
Hey Pixie, we love are dogs too, here are the pics:)

KaHane
11-06-02, 03:00 PM
3 pups

KaHane
11-06-02, 03:02 PM
bulldog(Baily)

KaHane
11-06-02, 03:03 PM
His wife(Tilley) Caught the camera flash:)

Lisa
11-06-02, 04:31 PM
while we're posting pics of our dogs i thought i'd post mine

http://lexxdog.com/lexx.gif

Pixie
11-06-02, 06:13 PM
The pics are amazing! Thanks for posting them :) My bf is wondering was I'm oohing and aahing about with a big smile on my face! Great looking dogs!

SilverTongue
11-07-02, 12:21 AM
Great dogs! I am getting a GreatDane after it is born and weaned :) I soo excited :)

KaHane
11-10-02, 02:20 AM
Thanks Pixie:D

KaHane
11-19-02, 03:11 AM
Thanks all, I see that our members also have great dogs to go along with their reptiles:)

sSNAKESs.com
11-19-02, 04:13 PM
LOL!!!! Kahane is a favorite with the ssnakess.com females! watch out Helena!! posting pics of him half naked could be a bad idea!!! LOL Great boa guys!! i hope to get some albinos one day! *sigh* and maybe some 20" biceps to boot.. hah hah

Dunner
11-20-02, 11:18 AM
since people are showing dog pics, i'll post one of mine

Quervo
11-20-02, 01:12 PM
Lol .. hey Jeff .. maybe he got those biceps from playing with those big snakes .. you just have to wrestle with your boa's more. :D