delete me

snakehunter
12-07-04, 10:13 AM
NO ABSOLUTELY NOT

1) It feels like competition for the snakes if the other is there = STRESS

2) If one is sick BOTH are sick

3) WHO POOPED?

4) STRESS

5) What if they both start to eat the same rat?

6) STRESS

7) What if they are aggressive towards eachother?

8) STRESS

rockney
12-07-04, 10:31 AM
I am not an idiot , if there was aggression they would be seperated . I do keep the cages clean . They would be fed and kept seperatly during and after feeding that's just comon sence . And like I said there would a a six month quarantine and I am aware that they can get sick . It's not like I would just stick two snakes together and leave them. All I wanted to know is if it is possible with proper precautions and care .

Tim_Cranwill
12-07-04, 10:40 AM
Well, if you already think you know the answer, why are you asking? He answered your question and you shoot his answer down? It kind of seems like a waste of everyone’s time if you're not really looking for an answer and were going to do what you wanted regardless.

If you need the same answer twice before you believe it, here you go: http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~cranwill/faq1.html

If you want to hear the answer a third, forth or fifth time, do a search on this site.

honduranfreekk
12-07-04, 10:50 AM
Cranyyy old man ;) I could not have said it better.Great read bro:)

rockney I believe the ONLY time to snakes should be kept together is for breeding.It's just to much STRESS on the snakes.
If one becomes sick then so do they both most times.

Kelvin@Brigitte

mykee
12-07-04, 11:00 AM
"That's just common sense"

Actually, comon sense is what Tim, Snakehunter and Kelvin mentioned. Maybe repetition will work so I'll be the fourth, or maybe even fifth by now; the answer to your question is a giant, resounding, emphatic NO. DO NOT keep two balls pythons together unless it is breeding season and you are breeding them. Period.

rockney
12-07-04, 11:25 AM
Thanks , I just have seen the question so many times and wanted to know the answer under proper curcumstances . I don't plan on keeping any of my snakes together , and wasn't really planning on it.

rockney
12-07-04, 11:28 AM
When I said that's just comon sence I ment that you feed snakes seperatly , no one should ever feed to snakes together and I didn't mean to shoot his question down I was just trying to state under what conditions .