PDA

View Full Version : Frilled dragon info anyone...

Nicky
10-16-02, 07:29 AM
Hey everybody,
I needed some info on frilled dragons can i ask some questions abou them? Ok first i heard they get around the 3 foot mark that would mean they would need a large cage what size to be excat for a full grown adult? Also does anyone know any good wbsites with info on them about frilled dragons or any breeders that sell them. Thanks for any help
:D

Jamie
10-18-02, 11:18 AM
Hey, well I have been through the same thing your going through...it is hard to find info on frilled dragons as well as breeders in canada. I got an adult pair this year and am looking foward to spring to breed them, they are great to have around. Anyways I have found webiste that should help you out (www.karnivor.com), if you have any other questions just let me know and I will do my best to help.

Jamie

lance
10-19-02, 12:05 AM
hey jamie keeep us posted about your frilled breedings
very interesting

Iguanalady
11-01-02, 08:46 PM
I have a trio of unrelated Frilleds. There was a very good article in Reptiles Magazine a few years back. It was fascinating. One interesting point I got from the article was that they are not desert animals as some seem to think. They come from a highly seasonal location in which they jump from desert like to monsoon seasons. This makes me think I may have to play "season god" with them a bit to really encourage breeding.