PDA

View Full Version : Herp Expo in Pottstown Pa on 9/4

newtosnakes
08-18-04, 11:45 AM
Just to everyone know there is an expo coming to town on september 4th so go check it! I'm planning on going!

Trace
08-18-04, 04:44 PM
I was planning on making the trip across the border for that show, but, alas, it has been cancelled. Dang! :(

http://www.geocities.com/easternherpexpo/

Trace

newtosnakes
08-19-04, 06:36 AM
Thanks for letting me know!

CarlC
08-28-04, 05:23 AM
If you like the Pottstown show you'll love the Hamburg PA show. This I think is the premier reptile show in Pennsylvania. It is held 4 times a year.

Carl

beanersmysav
08-28-04, 10:51 AM
I was at the last Hamburg show it was really nice, but the snakes to lizards ratio was crazy. Definatly much better for the snake lover in my oppinion although they did have almost any lizard I was looking for just not a whole lot of them. My buddy only had the choice between 10 blue tongue skinks between 3 breeders he wasn't too happy being that skinks are his thing but he managed to find a 11 inch long 8 week only blue tongue AMAZING and its still growing in the same outrageous manor. I wish I would've remembered the guys name he's who I'd like to get my first blue tongue from as well.

CarlC
08-28-04, 04:10 PM
The snake thing is something that I see at every show. The nice thing about working with Chameleons is you never really need to worry about doing shows to sell offspring unless you are working with common species.
White Plains, NY is also a very good show and it has alittle more variety.

Carl

ilia
08-28-04, 06:43 PM
Hamburg is going downhill fast. If you want a good show in the northeast either check out NARBC or White Plains.

Ilia

beanersmysav
08-28-04, 07:31 PM
Hearing that has got me more psyched for the WP's show I'll have to look into the NARBC.