PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Pics and info on Massassauga Rattlers

Lisa
10-08-02, 08:12 PM
I've done a search on the internet and both pics and info are in short supply.

Nikki Gervais
10-08-02, 10:45 PM
What would you like to know about them? I have studied them for the past three years and this summer I finally went herping for them. :D I know tons about them and I would probably be able to answer most if not all your questions. :)

I have found loads of pics of them online, I don't have any links offhand but if you like I could send you some by email.

If you would likes pics and info please email me @ i_love_reptiles@hotmail.com, oh and make sure you got lotsa room in your inbox :p cuz I got alot of pics for ya :D

Nikki Gervais
10-10-02, 07:39 PM
Hi there Lisa,
I sent you the information and pics per yer request. Please let me know if you got the email as I have had problems with my email lately.

Is anyone else interested in the information I sent Lisa? Please don't hesitate to ask! :) :D They are my favourite rattlesnake and I just love discussing them! :) :D

Ontario_herper
10-10-02, 08:12 PM
I am diamondpython1@hotmail.com

thanks tonnes

http://community.webshots.com/album/47468686smDNZO

here are some pics of my own!

Nikki Gervais
10-11-02, 01:26 AM
I like some of your pics on your road cruising page, haven't checked out the others yet tho. It broke my heart to see those injured and dead rattlesnakes. :( I would however REALLY like to speak with you about herping. Please email or msg me @ i_love_reptiles@hotmail.com ASAP or you could post on here if you would prefer I emailed you. Thanks! :)