PDA

View Full Version : The Red Deer Reptile Show

Tim_Cranwill
08-12-04, 01:27 PM
I'm just trying to get an idea of what everyone is looking to do at this show. So, if you are in the area, let me know what your plans are. :)

Invictus
08-12-04, 05:48 PM
Selling, Trading, and maybe buying, depending on how much selling happens. :P

WALTER
08-12-04, 06:13 PM
If I can grab a handful of money and get away from Bonnie for 1hr.................

Invictus
08-12-04, 07:05 PM
Tim - I'll put a potato sack over Bonnie's head. After I do that and wrestle her to the ground, you sit on her for an hour so Walter can go shopping. Sound ok? :D

Tim and Julie B
08-12-04, 07:08 PM
$50 on Bonnie! haha. Sorry Ken.

Shop, shop, shop.

TB

Tim_Cranwill
08-12-04, 07:09 PM
LOL :D I'll do what I can but I'm just one man. We all know which sex rules the world! ;)

Invictus
08-12-04, 07:29 PM
B*stards. Whatever happened to betting on the underdog? :P

HetForHuman
08-12-04, 09:08 PM
I will be trying to sell or trade my adult male ball python, but that is it, other than that prob just browsing ;) heheh, you know how that goes though huh..

Scales Zoo
08-12-04, 09:20 PM
I've got lots of great snakes on the the scaleszoo webpage for sale, and will bring it to Red Deer for 20% off the webpage price if you want it, if notified within the week.

Otherwise, gonna bring some stuff, sell some stuff, trade some stuff, buy some stuff and oogle over everyones great animals.

There are a lot of people that have been saving money to buy snakes at this show, it is the first chance to look at all the great snakes everyone who is coming to the show has produced this year. There is going to be a veritable whackload of really good stuff for sale at this show, It is fortunate for our available cage space - that I am running on a set budget for the show.

This is going to be like Daytona, Canada style! 50 + vendors is previously unheard of up here - and the space is nice and huge!

Ryan

Classic
08-13-04, 12:39 PM
I'm trading and selling. I wont be there in person but Jim from Capital Colubrids will be taking care of business for me. If there were some andean milks to be had, i'd probably be buying also.

Brian
HighWaterHerps

vanderkm
08-13-04, 01:46 PM
I will be displaying a lot, selling a few and getting some gorgeous babies in a trade (will post pics after the show) - only buying if I sell all I need to - don't dare come back with more than I take to the show!

Really looking forward to displaying this year and meeting more people and checking out everyone's collections.

mary v.

heebie_geebies
08-13-04, 03:54 PM
I am coming do a lot of browsing while trying to keep my wallet closed. That is until I find a veiled chameleon. That's my main reason for going. Being that the cage for it is almost done, I hope to find one that I can take home with me.

I am so excited!! 14 more sleeps!!

Invictus
08-13-04, 04:07 PM
We're displaying a lot too. That's going to be my favorite part of the show is just showing off some of my nicer animals and telling people "Oh, sorry.. that's not for sale." :D Seriosuly though, it's a SHOW and SALE, not just a sale. Although the "show" part of it is going to be horrendously dominated by Scales Zoo.

Scales Zoo
08-13-04, 04:28 PM
I'm gonna horrendously dominate every aspect of everything! lol

Ryan

Invictus
08-13-04, 04:29 PM
I don't think Cranwill's underwear drawer counts as "everything", Ryan.

Tim_Cranwill
08-13-04, 04:54 PM
Who said I wear underwear? :D

Invictus
08-13-04, 05:00 PM
Ok... mark me "Deeply Disturbed" at this time.....

Will
08-16-04, 09:05 PM
Alas, I will be only be looking. I may buy some Rats to get me through the year. Maybe some equpment.

I have already bought or arranged to buy all that I dare buy for this season. If I come home with anymore snakes at the show, I may just have to find a new home for myself while I'm at it, lol :D

CHRISANDBOIDS14
08-16-04, 09:15 PM
Im going to be buying if I have any money, looking, and I have probably got something bought already. And I would love to meet some of our members and other people at the show.

C.

Leviathan
08-23-04, 03:01 AM
If I manage somehow to make it to the show my womas will be coming with me. If I sell them... OH BABY! Lots of money and my hubby will be at home... far away, where he can't say no!!! YAY!

Alecia