PDA

View Full Version : Candoia???

Kyle Barker
10-08-02, 12:57 PM
Anyone in Canada working with Candoia carinata paulsoni or Candoia aspera? Just wondering who has them.

Kyle

Darren Hamill
10-08-02, 04:30 PM
Kyle,

There are many keepers of <i> C. paulsoni </i> in Canada... Most of them are from the bloodlines of Roy Stockwell, one of Canada's finest keepers and breeders. I would ask Scotty Allen if there are any available. Scotty sells Roys animals for him. You can contact him at: <a href="mailto:FlatwoundScotty@aol.com">FlatwoundScotty@aol.com</a>

There are also many <i> C.aspera </i>in Canada but none of witch that are CBB that I know of. There are few people breeding Viper boas in captivity...

With ether of these species I would recommend buying CBB animals only. These are animals that can be very hard to get feeding when wild caught. They are also rather aggressive as wild caught too.

Hope this helps....

Clownfishie
10-08-02, 05:53 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing Kyle, thanks for asking! Hehe...

I'm hoping to get a C.paulsoni myself ... and I'm also going to be living in Victoria when the time comes! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find anyone working with them other than Roy, and Scotty (his distributor) doesn't ship that I'm aware of :(

Hopefully something will turn up though... I'll be talking to Scotty at the show on the 20th, maybe he'll make an exception -- we could possibly split the shipping? It's $100 to ship air cargo out to BC I think....

PoiSoNouS
10-08-02, 06:14 PM
I know a guy ho has actually a female gravid.. its been more than 10 months she is now.. Hes hoping to have them pretty soon... !!!
I dont know exactly wich candoia he has...
I could ask for you if you want to.. and get his e-mail for you..

Clownfishie
10-08-02, 06:41 PM
That would be great! Thanks...