PDA

View Full Version : dwarf retic info

Dunner
10-07-02, 03:08 PM
hi, i was just wondering if anyone could give me a little info on dwarf retics, the locales, if anyone in canada is working with these, and the cost ranges of them, i have a few burmese, and i love retics, i just dn't have the room for another giant, so the dwarf is perfect, anyways any help would be great, thanks a lot

evan

PoiSoNouS
10-08-02, 10:55 AM
I dont really know alot on dwarfs...

Bali, Jampea.. Super dwarfs ( you should ask corey Woods on those he has some.. :) )
I know that Kahane will have some Dwarfs Yellowheads sometime this month, (im planing to get one male from them)

Theyre is not much info on dwarfs unfortunatly on the web..
http://www.newenglandreptile.com/
they have some jampea there, you could ask them some info on them

Ive been told that Kayuadi's are the smallest ones, Kayuadi is an island near jampea...

Anyway, You should get alot of research on the web...
Talk to people who actually own some adults..

This is all I can tell you, hope it will help a little..

Btw, Bali's are Beautifull ones!! :D they CAN go up to 14-15 feet but usually stays around 10.. I think it is a real good deal considering that normals can get more than 20 feet long.. :D

Good luck ! :)

Dunner
10-08-02, 03:44 PM
hey Pos...thanks for the reply, i didn't know corey woods had some, thats where i got my burm, i'll have to get ahold of him, thanks a lot again, yeah ireally like the bali's, i didn't know they only usually average about 10 feet, thats also something worth looking into, do you have any ideas on price ranges, i know what normals go for, but other than that it's hard finding any info like that, thanks

evan

PoiSoNouS
10-08-02, 05:50 PM
My BF bought one bali at 300$ in a petshop... so it might be lower if you get to talk to breeders...

I dont know if theres a breeder in Canada...
I hope to breed them in couple of years though... LOL

Anyway, do alot of research, ask lot of questions, and best of luck ! :)