PDA

View Full Version : List of Python Regius breeders/importers...

Zhakrin
10-04-02, 01:39 PM
Hi there,

I would like to start a list of Ball python breeders and Importers across Canada and the US.

So please post the name, type of supplier (breeder verus importer), email address, and website.

Also if you have dealt personally with them rank the quality of the animal out of 10 (10 being absolutely perfect shape) and the overal professionalism of the supplier.

Or email the info in confidence at khardan69@hotmail.com

Thanks
Joseph

PS the only reason I want this information is that I want to diverify the genetic pool of the animals I breed.

Lisa
10-05-02, 10:46 PM
we got one of our ball pythons from reptilia www.reptila.org and the other from corey woods. reptilia breeds some of their snakes in house (such as ball pythons) and only deals in captive bred snake. when ever we've had any sort of need they've been there with advice and products and training. i give them an 11.

corey woods has some nice looking snakes, we got ours at the september show and he was very careful that his snakes were not handled if you had handled other animals.

as for diversifying your snakes with wild caught. i would recomend against buying wild caught or captive born snakes when there is a large supply of captive bred available.

Corey Woods
10-06-02, 12:07 AM
Lisa,

I'm glad you like your ball. I believe you also have an albino burm that I produced as well??

As for Ball pythons not only am I Canadas largest breeder and producer I also house the largest and most diverse collection of Balls seen across the country. I'm slowly working on a website that should have been done months ago (I'd rather have clean cages than a nice looking website).

Corey
P.S. If you are curious I'm also Canada's largest python producer as well.

P.D
10-06-02, 07:57 AM
How about giving those animals some credit Corey!You act as though you gave birth to every single one yourself!

C.Marshell
10-06-02, 08:09 AM
P.D...if you have nothing positive to add to this thread,Then please do not post at all!(warning)

Zhakrin
10-06-02, 09:19 AM
Hi there I found a lot of links on the kingsn***.com site, but I looking for is BP breeders or importers that members here have dealt with and recommend.

Thanks

Linds
10-06-02, 12:05 PM
Ive only good things to say about Mark Mandic (<a href="http://www.ballpython.ca">Markus Jayne BP's</a>). In the past Ive received 2 balls from him, both were beautiful, healthy specimens - well represented and eating like pigs - with feeding records available. I would easily rank my interactions with Mark a "10" and look forward to any future dealings with him.

Markus Jayne
10-06-02, 12:29 PM
Thanks Linds! It's very much appreciated!!! See you in November.

Mark

sSNAKESs.com
10-06-02, 02:37 PM
I would have to agree with Linds, Mark is a great guy!

aaron
10-06-02, 04:49 PM
I got my ball from motley madness and I can honestly say that they were a pleasure to deal with and I've got a beautiful normal boy! Also very helpful after we bought him and very quick to respond to any emails we sent them!!!:D

aaron

.Dexter.
10-06-02, 05:38 PM
Corey, I dont want to rain of your ego or anything but you should be sure you truly do produce the most pythons in canada before you state a fact like there in a public forum. I know a individual personally who doesnt come on the internet who produced over 300 pythons last season. I dont know if you produced more or not, but gloating and giving yourself a pat on the back for something you are not isnt very cool.

.Dexter.
10-06-02, 05:43 PM
besides that you breed balls and burms. I mean its not rocket science, I mean how do you walk through doors with that big head of yours?? The biggest breeders in the country would never state facts about themselves as you just did. Others would state those facts for them. This isnt a personal attack just a reality check, you breed balls and burms. If you want my respect breed something that takes a little more skill and knowledge. Again this is just my opinion. I just dont like to see people give themselves credit even if it is due, others should give credit to you for your achievments.

DeXter.

sSNAKESs.com
10-06-02, 05:54 PM
enough guys. This is a place for discussion not a romper room.

Corey Woods
10-06-02, 06:08 PM
P.D aka Peter Dixon aka Dexter.

Seems someone is a little insecure and jealous........breeding pythons is not as easy as it looks..........but I guess you'd know that since you've probably done it many times.

Corey

P.D
10-06-02, 06:49 PM
Corey,
The olny person who is insecure here is yourself.I do believe the info that was requested was if anyone knew of breeders or importers across Canada and the U.S .No one asked who the BIGEST was.A little self indulgent if you ask me!
I seen another classified add where you are selling your green tree pythons,now why would you do that?....oh wait,those things are hard to breed .

Corey Woods
10-06-02, 07:24 PM
P.D aka Peter Dixon aka Dexter.

You know very little about my business or my animals. I've got a good collection of GTP's here and I can afford to let a couple go.

Corey

Tim_Cranwill
10-06-02, 09:47 PM
Zhakrin, I bought 1.1 balls from Henry Piorun this year. He is very helpful and his animals are great. I'd buy from him anyday.

http://www.a1pythons.com/

Waltorian
10-09-02, 05:10 AM
good grief!

Jeff_Favelle
12-21-02, 06:40 PM
I have a few Balls (heh heh). I'm always lurking in and around the forums, so I'm not impossible to find. There's a lot more breeders in this country than yout think. In fact, there's a ton that don't even advertise. Still miles behind the US, but hopefully that will change.

:D

CornBall
12-21-02, 07:27 PM
I bought 2 BP's form Markus Jayne BP's aswell, I can only say good things about them, I have even been to their place and seen some of there collection and all are amazing.

A 10 would be saying too little, I give Markus Jayne BP's a 15

-Ryan

PO_0784
12-21-02, 09:31 PM
god...its smell fight around there ;)
come on, chill down ppl!!

for my part...I got a beautifull import from Magazoo

lol
*everyone is looking at me?*

he is a sweetheart except the fact that he isn`t feeding currently

Pythonian
12-21-02, 11:43 PM
ok P.D. I have been on this forum for 5 months, and i have found corey woods to be very knowledgeable and have heard only good things about his snakes. Please if you can't say anything nice, take it to another forum. and don't knock a person down until you have personally dealt with them.

Mike

mykee
12-22-02, 12:32 PM
Hey everyone, relax on Corey there, I purchased an albino from Corey about three weeks ago, and I can't say enough good things about the snake or him. He was very professional, and seemed to be a rather quiet, patient, and knowledgable guy. If you were as established as Corey is, it's ok to toot your own horn every once in a while, so to speak ( I know I would). Give the guy a break, he has beautiful, healthy ball pythons, and he is a great breeder, with tons of knowledge to back him up.

Pythonian
12-22-02, 12:37 PM
I definitly agree... just kinda wish he'd get into blood pythons ;) i'm needing a borneo hehehe
Mike