PDA

View Full Version : New Additions.

sSNAKESs.com
10-05-02, 07:37 PM
I just got this pair from Chris Marshell... The male is about 6 feet and the female is just under 7 :)

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/2/1maleboa-med.jpg
http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/2/1femaleboa-med.jpg

Enjoy!

Tim_Cranwill
10-05-02, 07:44 PM
Great color!

Congrats!

Jeff_Favelle
10-05-02, 08:56 PM
Oh man, you lucky dog you!!! Those things ready to breed this year!! Good luck man!

sSNAKESs.com
10-05-02, 09:06 PM
lol thats the plan *knock on wood* i figured some live bearing animals would be best for a first time breeding! ;)

Jeff_Favelle
10-05-02, 09:23 PM
Oh man ********, don't tell that to Poisonous!! Live-bearers can be a b--ch man!! No kidding. AT least with eggs, everything is under your control. Live bearers? Oh man, a million things can go wrong and there's nothing you can do about it. Should be exciting nonetheless though man. Pump that female!!!! Now you've got me excited, ha ha!! LOL!

:D

sSNAKESs.com
10-05-02, 09:31 PM
LOL!!! yeah im going to pump her up untill the third week of nevember when i get back from my vacation to the Mayan Riviera in mexico! WOOHOO!! then ill see if i can get some copulation going :P vacation first, stress later! lol

PoiSoNouS
10-05-02, 09:32 PM
Beautifull Boas, congrats ! :)

Originally posted by Jeff_Favelle
Oh man ********, don't tell that to Poisonous!! Live-bearers can be a b--ch man!! No kidding. AT least with eggs, everything is under your control. Live bearers? Oh man, a million things can go wrong and there's nothing you can do about it. Should be exciting nonetheless though man. Pump that female!!!! Now you've got me excited, ha ha!! LOL!

Yeah, im going in a nervous break down if my boa dont give birth soon... or i will simply cry...
No I will just cry, like right now...
LOL

sSNAKESs.com
10-05-02, 09:35 PM
hahahaha poor mary! LOL

Linds
10-05-02, 09:38 PM
Congrats and good luck! ;)

PoiSoNouS
10-05-02, 09:42 PM
yes i am... :(
Until she will give birth I will always be....
*crying harder*

LOL

C.Marshell
10-05-02, 10:14 PM
Did you happen to get a date on the shed that took place after ovulation?

Jeff_Favelle
10-05-02, 10:20 PM
Back to this copulation thing ********. When and what were you referring to? Your vacation, or your new boas? I'm confused.

LOL!

Lisa
10-05-02, 11:12 PM
Those are some sweet looking boa's

Chris F.
10-06-02, 10:05 PM
real good size on those two! which one are you holding, the male or female? great snakes

Clownfishie
10-09-02, 08:47 AM
pics don't work anymore :( I wanted to see them! Hehe...