PDA

View Full Version : What tickles your fancy?

Classic
05-18-04, 01:47 PM
Milk snakes all the way for me.

Brian
HWH

marisa
05-18-04, 01:51 PM
King snakes all the way for me!

California Kingsnakes are the most awesome snake in the world! :P :P

Marisa

wyz
05-18-04, 01:54 PM
I voted pythons because it's in this category that many of my favorite snakes come from: White Lip, Green Tree, Jungle Carpet.

But even if it comes in 1st place from the choices you gave us, I have a close 2nd and a close third :)

I love many types, really hard to make choices and we're not even talking about lizards :)

WYZ

lostwithin
05-18-04, 02:00 PM
Pythons , hands down, beautiful animals,
Devon

BoidKeeper
05-18-04, 02:07 PM
Boids, boids, boids boids! Boas first then pythons.
Cheers,
Trevor

Tim_Cranwill
05-18-04, 02:18 PM
A year ago, I would have voted kingsnakes... and I still LOVE them but lately my interest has shifted to pythons. :)

Bartman
05-18-04, 02:20 PM
Pythons, i like how their built, or most..with the arrow shaped heads :) and their non-ven so thats even better

Invictus
05-18-04, 02:36 PM
I said boas just because the common boa constrictor has really become a favorite of mine (Hence why I have 8 of them.) But in general, it's Family Boidae for me because I love pythons too - bloods, spotteds, macklotts, waters, white lips, etc etc etc... but I also love sand boas, boa constrictors (all locales), Dumerils, etc etc.

As for colubrids though, I love corns and asian beauty snakes. But if I had to pick between boidae and colubridae, it would be boidae hands down.

Simon
05-18-04, 03:01 PM
Corns for me all the way
definately~~

the rosy boas and asian rat snakes come in close though if you ask me~~

justinO
05-18-04, 03:10 PM
pythons definatly.. my burm and white lip are my favourite snakes in our collection.

Lrptls
05-19-04, 06:11 AM
boas for me definetly, my favorite snakes are colombian red tails, there my favorite to own and will probably always be. right after that i would say pythons.

Syco
05-19-04, 10:11 AM
Kingsnakes for me! They are active and most get to be a good size without being hard to manage.

Edwin
05-19-04, 10:54 AM
Boids! It was hard to pick between boas and pythons...

DonMeyer
05-19-04, 11:01 AM
Pythons...boas VERY close 2nd

MarcB
05-19-04, 11:23 AM
Honduran milksnakes and Ball Python Mutations.

Nothing beats anticipating eggs to hatch and wondering what color mutations will pop out.

HeatherK
05-20-04, 09:44 AM
I voted Pythons, they are really what started my interest in snakes :)

mattsnake
05-20-04, 04:19 PM
I voted corns, incredible amounts of different color and pattern morphs.

jwsporty
05-20-04, 08:54 PM
Right now, I would have to say Kings but that is only until I go digging into the Vietnamese Blue Beauties Enclosure.;).It's a tough call, they all have their own appeal.

C.m.pyrrhus
05-21-04, 07:39 PM
Of the above choices, I would say Kings...then Milks...then Pits....

But, I choose Other. Of all the snake families, I would have to say Viperidae. Broken down to Crotalinae...then even further to Crotalus and Sistrurus. Buzztails have become my absolute favorite amongst the serpents.

Oliverian
05-21-04, 07:56 PM
Well, I like a little bit of everything, but right now i'd have to say pits are my favorite. It's this darn bullsnake... I can't help falling in love!
Gee, thanks Vanan! :D Fuel my addiction a little more why doncha? :p

-TammyR

05-21-04, 08:46 PM
At the moment, I'n really fascinated by brazilian rainbow boas and all morelia, especially the carpets and scrubs... just such cool snakes!

lolaophidia
05-21-04, 10:25 PM
What! Only 3 people including me picked rat snakes! You can't leave out the Mandarins, Leopards, Hundred Flowers, Coxi, and the whole Beauty snake family for interesting/beautiful snakes. Granted I like my Carpets and Rainbow Boas, but rat snakes will always be my favorite.