PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p. Mr. Goby

Shane Tesser
09-17-02, 04:03 PM
Well, i came home from work and found out that Mr. Dragon Goby once again jumped out of the tank...and this time there was no saving him. I was really surprised that he had managed to jump out of the small crack that he did. I should have known better after he did the same thing two weeks ago.

Well, after five years with the big guy i have to admit that i will miss his percular ways....but i will not miss the mass amounts of shrimp that he ate...both live and in pellet form. On the up side i can finally re-arrange the tank better as it was originally set up with him in mind. I may get rid of all of the cichlids in the tank as i am thinking about doing another reef tank. If i do, i will let all of you have first dibs on the fish in the tank. Several are extremely large for their breeds and all are extrememly heathy. Im gonna think it over and ill let anyone interested know in a couple of weeks, and i am not looking for mass compensation...infact i will sell them off at 1/10 what you can get them for in a store.

With that said, i would like to wish my poor old friend a proper goodbye, and hope hes happy in that big aquarium in the sky. (hey that rymes LOL)

Below is a pic i took of him in the dark last night of all things, strange how that happens sometimes!

KaHane
09-17-02, 04:10 PM
That's too bad, good luck with the reef though.

corr
09-17-02, 04:10 PM
:( Sorry to hear that Shane. I lost a Tiger Barb last night for some unknown reason. I wasn't as atttched to him though...

sSNAKESs.com
09-17-02, 04:41 PM
R.I.P.... althought i did tell you on saturday that he was trying to escape from the crack!!! i think he may have been trying to commit suicide.. seriously.. because he was trying franticly to get out.

Shane Tesser
09-17-02, 06:00 PM
Yeah i know Jeff, i think that perhaps when he got out last time he may have suffered brain damage or something as he went way too long without air, he was really good for the first couple of days but was just nuts the last week or so...maybe you should be an animal psycologist or something lmao!!!