PDA

View Full Version : Dumb...

nouserpif
09-13-02, 07:02 PM
People like that are so stupid. I know this is what everyone else is saying, but, jeeze, if you want a fish like that, work your way up in levels, start with an easy fish and thenwork your way up GRADUALLY!

My friend has NEVER kept a lizard before, and he wanted a green iguana (doing no reserch of course, and almost buying one) until I told him they get 7 feet long, they re h*lla hard to feed, and they need almost a whole room for themselves. Since then, he is tried to get every rare, hard, and not worth it speicies over $500, but he wants one he can handle, gets only 2 feet long, and doesnt eat much, so he has decided on some $500 monitor, which is not any of that.

My 10 year old "friend" (not really, he just follows me...) is getting a green anole (spoiled, selfish little...) and he didn't know they need UV light, he didn't know what they eat, or any stuff like that, until I corrected him. He thought you could hold them, and they were great begginer lizards "because they are small".
HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT the reason why you couldn't hold them when I told him you couldn't, was because they give off dangerous amounts of radiation! Of course he can get one, his mom maneges the bank, so whatever he he wants, or whatever I get, he gets.

Good to hear there was no firing... Keep up the good work.
-Dan

nouserpif
09-13-02, 07:08 PM
sorry, ment this to be a reply to Lizzy's Watch out for Rich people... SORRY!

Shane Tesser
09-13-02, 10:15 PM
LOL, i was so confused, thanks for clearing that up!!!