PDA

View Full Version : My corns growing up so fast!

Nicky
09-12-02, 05:22 AM
Hi everyone today when i look back and think about how nikki has grown in her first 11 months it's very suprizing each months she almost doubled her length in some cases just last month she was 1.2 cm thick(10 months) now shes 2.4cm thick! Shes like a growing machine:). I just recently switched her to 2 hoppers and she munched em down like nothing? I think i should shwich her name to miss piggy lol. I think i should swich her feeding day to once e very 7 days rather than once every 5 would that benifit her more so her stomach acids can get a rest?

Neil
09-12-02, 02:49 PM
Yeah, since she's getting close to adulthood then it may be a good idea to switch to once a week. I know how you feel about your snake, my eight month old Carolina was 27 inches at her last measuring a few weeks ago. She's huge!!

Tim_Cranwill
09-12-02, 02:59 PM
I know what you mean too. My Banana King has put on 5 inches in two and a half months. I wish I had a picture for every week to compare.

AJS
09-15-02, 09:40 PM
I don't know anything about "stomack acids" but I own a LARGE okeetee corn and I didn't slow down the feeding to once a week until 2 years were up.