PDA

View Full Version : Kurzix's burm

Katt
09-09-02, 10:30 AM
It's hard to resist a burmese. The natural colouration is just beautiful, and they have the ability to be wonderfully tame animals. It's quite a pleasure to watch them grow over night.

I feel in love with burmese because they were big, beatiful, and tame. There's something real satisfying in working with such a large creature. All that is pure snake meat! Just wonderful!

Kurzix
09-09-02, 03:34 PM
LOL was I suprised to see this thread lol Anyways I just took several pics of my burm and after i finish the roll up i'll have it processed and post away. :)

Sean Dizzy
09-10-02, 08:54 PM
yo i would like to say this if thats ur God then i would hate to see ur Satan God is just someone that was a bossy person and Satan was the one that didn't want to do has he said thats just what i feel theres only 4 thing i believe in LIFE,NATRAL,SURVAVAIL,AND DEATH and snakes can like people or love someone that cold-blooded no immotions stuff isnt but they dont have any facal features like smiling (NOT trying to start nothing i just had to say what was on my mind and see if this could make any sense to you ;) :cool: :bsmile:

:bounce: :hammer:
And do some of these ;)

Kurzix
09-10-02, 09:54 PM
Sean is that in refernce to my by-line...the snake definition.. lol if it is that was meant as a joke.

I don;t really want to get into diffrent relgions, so I'll just call God the force that created everything. that stated, all my defintion is meant to be saying that snakes are used by the force that created everything to make some use of rodents. That same force created mosquitos...a big pest to us, however they feed bats and fish, and thats their purpose for being, much the same way that the snakes are here to turn useless rodents into fertilizer so plants can grow lol...just the cycle of life, with a bit of humor thrown in...sorry if ya missed the punchline :)

Jay