PDA

View Full Version : just updated my website -- have a look! :)

Clownfishie
09-07-02, 09:44 PM
Just got finished updating my website -- revamped it a bit, added info on all my new additions, etc...

http://www.geocities.com/geckohaven

Let me know what you think, and if you have any problems :)

Hope you enjoy!
Jen

sSNAKESs.com
09-08-02, 08:49 AM
very cool layout jen! :)

Jeff_Favelle
09-08-02, 10:54 AM
That's a a nice, fast-loading website. You should be proud. Wanna do mine for me? :-)

Clownfishie
09-08-02, 11:04 AM
Thanks guys :) Glad you like it, I've spent a lot of time working on it!

LOL Jeff -- what did you have in mind? ;)

Jeff_Favelle
09-08-02, 01:37 PM
I've done two now, but every week I seem to acquire new animals and then the site's out of date.

Ian and I are working furiously on new ones to be in place for next season. I've finally got rid of all the baby snakes around here and I'm only waiting on a few ball eggs so should have more time. I finally got Photoshop 7 so I'll have to play around with that now. I've been using Corel so I hope to switch everything to Photoshop. I'm going to give it a go this winter and if I can't do something I like, maybe I'll give you and others a call to "help" me along with something.

Thanks...

And your site DOES look great!

Jaylyn
09-08-02, 03:27 PM
Awesome site, Jen!!

Jaylyn

Clownfishie
09-08-02, 04:20 PM
Thanks Jaylyn :)

LOL Jeff -- the updates are always the worst ;) This was actually the first time I'd updated the site since around June... it's just so much work! Depends on how complicated the site is, but there was a lot of tedium involved in this update -- I think I resized about a gajillion pictures ;) Both for my photo pages, and the morphs section...
I do all my graphic stuff in Photoshop (although I'm using 6, not 7), and the site itself was put together in FrontPage... I know a lot of people don't like it, but I think it's great :) I'm not good enough with HTML to just sit down in front of a notepad page and program the whole site without seeing what it actually looks like, so FrontPage works great for me...
Good luck putting together your own site :)

Jen

Jeff_Favelle
09-08-02, 08:39 PM
I like Frontpage too. Dreamweaver is also good.

I'll keep you updated on the non-progress, ha ha!

lance
09-24-02, 07:44 PM
awsome site keep up the good work

Clownfishie
09-25-02, 06:47 AM
Thanks Lance :) Glad you like it...

Actually, I need to update it again now... hehe... got a couple of new babies ;) This'll be an easier update than the last one though, I only have to work on the "collection" page....