PDA

View Full Version : Arghghgh! Not another one!!!! {G}

sophia
09-06-02, 12:35 PM
Tay pulling out hair on thoughts of the next enclosure creation-to-be...

:cool:

Jon

josefg
09-06-02, 01:49 PM
LOL. Calm down Tay

reverendsterlin
09-06-02, 03:24 PM
just slap some plexi on that coffee table and next enclosure is done lol

PoiSoNouS
09-06-02, 05:47 PM
hehehe
I would say... YEAH... i GOT a NEW SNAKE!!! Then...

"Honey, we got a new friend... you should do a nice little something for him :D "

sophia
09-06-02, 06:10 PM
ROFL, I don't think I could do that to the poor man, he works too hard and besides, he knows that I can use power tools and that I'm good with hammers and stain!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why your mother told you to never divulge 'all' of your secrets to 'anyone' and why hillbillies know that to act dumb as a box of rocks, is to live a long, healthy, and relaxed life!!! (G)

Rev.... If I thought I could get away with just plexi tonigh, I'd staple all three sheets that I have stacked and waiting to it and call it good!!! LOL

Tay

Linds
09-06-02, 07:40 PM
LOL :p

sophia
09-06-02, 09:47 PM
Hehe.... just finished putting four coats of bombay mahogany polycoat on the top! I'm think I'm high! (G) Don't I wish! LOL

Tay

Syst3m
09-08-02, 03:38 AM
.. that coffee table would make a good tank....
Grin

sophia
09-08-02, 09:55 AM
That coffee table is doubling as the new home for our two Ball Pythons... here's some pix of yesterday's work...

Jon

sophia
09-08-02, 09:56 AM
Now all we have to do is add the hinges & locks for the top, lighting, gauges, and plexi the front... oh and add the snakes...

Jon

reverendsterlin
09-08-02, 12:47 PM
looks like it will be a truley attractive enclosure when complete

josefg
09-08-02, 01:12 PM
Nice piece of work there. Congrats Jon and Tay

Tim_Cranwill
09-08-02, 01:31 PM
Very cool.

Syst3m
09-08-02, 04:06 PM
Told you it would make a great enclosure....
:p

sophia
09-08-02, 09:03 PM
LOL Syst3m, and thanks all you guys for the kind words, can't wait to finish it with lights and hinges!!!

Tay

Kurzix
09-09-02, 04:16 PM
Dennis Leary said it best when he said "I quit doing drugs because I didn;t want to build anything anymore"

welcome to your new drug LOL.

"Bring me the head of Barry Manilow, Barry Manilow's head would make an excellent snake enclosure" lol

sophia
09-09-02, 06:40 PM
LOL Kurix and just when I thought I had enough 'head' problems!!! LOL

Tay

jason h
09-09-02, 07:21 PM
That will make a sweet encloser!! I luve seeing things converted for enclosers now ya need to build matching end tables!;)

sophia
09-09-02, 07:47 PM
LOL Don't even get me started Jason! Bad Jason, bad Jason!!! *G*

I'm a slight obsessive compulsive personality, my whole house is liable to become a designer snake cage!!! LOL

Tay

Kurzix
09-10-02, 05:00 PM
And whats the problem with that lol

Syst3m
09-10-02, 05:56 PM
That entertainment center would make a great snake cage.

sophia
09-10-02, 06:03 PM
LOL Kurix are you another OCD sufferer, or just big on snake houses over human houses like me *G* and Syst3m, I've thought that too!!! No kidding. That is one HUGE entertainment center and honestly I'm sick of it, it's solid oak, heavy as H**L, an immovable beast. I'm thinking of selling it and getting an armoire type entertainment center, reorganizing the living room to make way for more snake cages and then it's on to the bedroom, where were about to tear out the closet facing, build that all in with wardrobes and poles, curtain it out and throw out all the furniture but the bed to make way for.... you guessed it! More snake cages and a larger fish aquarium for Hannibal the Cannibal!

I told you guys, my house is liable to become a snake house until I can get a building built, I may even start looking at the kitchen table with a whole new gleam in my eyes, but my poor Amazon Francine, is already looking at me with contempt for all the snakes she's surrounded by! Poor bird!

LOL

Tay

Kurzix
09-10-02, 07:32 PM
LOL I vote you tear all the walls out, and build snake cage after snake cage into the house and use the cages as walls...granted it will shrink the room size down but you gotta admit it;d be worth it lol

sophia
09-10-02, 08:31 PM
LOL, NOT a half bad idea really!!! *G*

Tay

Syst3m
09-11-02, 01:29 AM
To bad I dont have the room to build a pole bar in my back yard.

sophia
09-11-02, 08:33 AM
We're wanting to build up our breeding program as much as we can while we have the room in the house - and then build the building as time and funds permit. Thinking of a block building as they retain a pretty constant environment - that and I work for a brick & block manufacturer... {G}

Pole barns are great but the amount of heavy wind storms down here are making me think twice.

Jon

lance
09-17-02, 05:08 PM
great job
show us pics of the finished product

Syst3m
09-17-02, 10:05 PM
Well, I'm pretty good with building structures and insulating them so storms and enviroments wont be a big deal :) other then that I just need the space and the funds.