PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

jjnnbns
02-07-04, 10:35 PM
A couple days ago my corn had her eyes glaze over like she was going to shed, and she began to stay in her humid hide. I fed her yesterday and today she has a nice lump, but her eyes no longer are glazed over, theyre very bright. I don't see any sign of shed, and I peeked through the humidity box, and nothing there? Why would her eyes no longer be glazed? Will she still shed?

Tigergenesis
02-07-04, 10:42 PM
their eyes go opaque and will then clear up a few days before actually shedding. she will probably shed in a few days. totally normal. nothing to worry about.

shmotz666
02-08-04, 05:22 PM
i remember when mine first did that, i got a massive tummy ache, and couldnt sleep the whole night, but then i woke up to find a lovely shiney snake, and a big smelly poop and a fully shedded skin in the enclosure, i nearly shouted out loud with delight. funny how such a small incident in a snakes life can make a grown man jump up and down.

marisa
02-08-04, 05:27 PM
Yep. Eyes go cloudy....then clear up for sometimes even a week...then shed. :D

Marisa

scalawag
02-08-04, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by shmotz666
i remember when mine first did that, i got a massive tummy ache, and couldnt sleep the whole night, but then i woke up to find a big smelly poop and a fully shedded skin in the enclosure,
Happens to me every Mardi Gras :confused: