PDA

View Full Version : 3 baby burms for adoption in the USA

KolleenJ
08-30-02, 12:26 AM
I got these guys from a local pet store. All three probed to be males and all 3 have to be assisted in feeding. I have gotten in 3 other(besided the 3 I am posting about) baby burms and 3 I still have from my last clutch and need to part with 3 of them. Sheesh...whats with the 3's??????????????
Anyway, to qualified homes only please. All I am asking is that you pay shipping on them. I need to move them ASAP because 2 are being housed together until I can buy another rubbermaid tomorrow. I am outa rack space...for the first time...ever!!

You MUST have experience with burms or other large constrictors and you MUST be able to assist in their feeding. They need experience please!!! They are all babies...look to be from the same clutch, and have typical baby burm attitudes.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ASSIST FEEDING OR HAVE A BABY BURM AND THINK YOU ARE EXPERIENCED, DO NOT ASK!!!
These are for experienced burm owners ONLY!!!
Not to be rude, but I dont want them to end up dead!!

E-mail me and tell me why you should be the owner of one of these little guys. Title the e-mail "Baby burms for adoption" and Ill choose next week. Thanks everyone!!

Let me know!!
Kolleen

PS---THEY ARE NORMAL!!

SilverTongue
08-30-02, 02:14 AM
Just curious... Why do they need assisted feeding?

KolleenJ
09-03-02, 10:59 PM
Because they still have yet to take a meal on their own. They went 3 months before I took them in and decided they needed to be assisted. They have all had b12 shots, they have all been wormed.
Trust me, anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER do this to a baby burm unless I thought it was a MUST do thing.

They always get food offered to them before they are assisted.They are starting to get stronger, so hopefully they will start eating on their own soon.

sophia
09-04-02, 08:28 AM
KolleenJ,
Any bites as yet? Let me ask a breeder friend of ours if he might be interested, I know he's force feeding baby balls right now so I can't promise anything, but he has a buddy who breeds pythons and boas who may just be very interested. I'm going to forward him your post.

Tay