PDA

View Full Version : Xmas meeting -BLAST

chas*e
12-14-03, 11:47 AM
Thank you to all the members who attended the Xmas meeting....and to all the new members who came.....it was a BLAST...lots of herpin and fun.....thanks again to Jesse and Justin who gave out free snakes as a Xmas present..(Toy).....the turnout was great .....

jason h
12-14-03, 07:02 PM
there was a great turnout!! and an excellant time was had by all,thanks to charlie(or belinda) for once again hosting and providing a place for all us freaks to meet and hang out.

chas*e
12-14-03, 07:09 PM
I prefer the title.."non-conformest"...lol.......Remember, I am the Boss OF MY House......Belinda just makes all the decisions

Boid_22
12-14-03, 07:18 PM
I was impressed also by the turn out...."the Cream of the Herping Crop", was there...lol....I had a great time. The funniest thing was when Justin's Black-Throat crapped on him while he was showing it off...lol..Thanks to Santa(jesse) for the toy snake ..I plan a breeding project for it ....see you guys next month...Ed Holder

Grant vg
12-14-03, 07:49 PM
I was definately impressed with my first DSG meeting.
Great company, great beer, and great conversation!
Not to mention the awesome hospitality shown by Chuck and Belinda for those of us who needed sleeping arrangements :)

Next time we'll have to do breakfast. ;)

gvg

ReptileHQ
12-14-03, 09:10 PM
Great meeting Chuck! Nice to get to know some new faces too....

Chris

justinO
12-14-03, 09:48 PM
Definatly a great night... Luckily i was able to obtain a spare t-shirt after my monitor showered me with her affection.... *shudders*..

it was great to see new faces, as well as to put some faces to names.

retic
12-14-03, 10:55 PM
thanks to all the new people who came out, had a great time as usual, Thanks to Chris at Reptile HQ for coming out (we will be talking dude!!!), and i lost my little snakey gift from justin/jessica (im so upset) can't wait till next month

Sunrunner
12-14-03, 11:43 PM
awwwwwwww I didnt know nothing about a meeting :) espically ones with beer.
:) Kim

BellyDragger
12-15-03, 08:47 AM
I have to say that was a great meeting, we really enjoyed seeing the regulars and alot of new faces. Chuck don't forget to stock up on more of the probing lube eh. Looking forward to our next get together.

Les & Scotty
BellyDragger Reptiles

JD@reptiles
12-15-03, 09:50 PM
sorry i couldn't make it :(

Darren179
12-27-03, 01:58 AM
I had to work :(, O well I will make sure I will book the next meeting off, being 16 and working at CT doesnt enable me much power as far as choosing my shifts go

MouseKilla
01-15-04, 06:17 PM
You ran out of lube did you? It must have been one hell of a meeting! LOL!