PDA

View Full Version : Message for Corey Woods

crimsonking
08-19-02, 11:59 AM
Hey Corey, I was hoping you and Katt would hang around at the show and meet Kellie so we could get some pics to post. Oh well, maybe next time. If you read kingsnake forum you'll see that she has her king set up and all, but although the snow corn I gave you may well be hungry, don't try to feed it until it gets used to its new surroundings it may stress him out a little. It seems they tried to feed her king and it didn't eat right away. No doubt stressed. As I told her, I would NEVER give you a snake that has not fed for me! As always, email if you need anything. Mark

SilverTongue
08-19-02, 12:03 PM
I would NEVER give you a snake that has not fed for me!

crimsonking I never said you did. I was just warning her that if it had not eaten that you or whoever it might be should tell her. I honestly was not implying anything okie :) Just a little advice from someone who has been taken by someone who sold her kings :(

crimsonking
08-19-02, 05:04 PM
No offense taken silvertongue! I wanted to make sure they knew I was simply trying to "be nice" by having a little drawing and giving away a few babies as "prizes" for coming all the way to see me. Not as a way to rid myself of non- feeders. They don't leave my shop until they've eaten for me, unless someone wants them "out of the egg". Many breeders advise against trying to feed a new acquisition for a couple days as I do.