PDA

View Full Version : purple gecko????

sapphire_moon
10-05-03, 09:44 PM
A while back we were looking at gecko's and came across a purple gecko! We are pretty sure it was a crested, because we remember the little "eyelashs" on it.......if anyone has any information about this gecko please let us know....we have gone crazy trying to find one again! If you have a web site so we can go there and look at it that would be terrific!!!!!!!!

Kyle Barker
10-05-03, 10:10 PM
Soemtimes when wc tokays come into pet stores and are extra stressed they can be a black with lots of purple spots. Sound right?

geckoguy157
10-05-03, 10:20 PM
r these mayeb them there in the same family and are more puprle when younger i think

http://geckosbybrad.com/images/juviesara.jpg

Neo
10-05-03, 10:31 PM
was it a crested gecko? they kinda look like they have eye lashes

Wuntu Menny
10-05-03, 10:32 PM
Some of the Strophurus geckos are dark blues and purples I think. They also have eyelashes and cost roughly an arm, a leg, and your first born.

WM

sapphire_moon
10-05-03, 11:10 PM
Well it was pictured as an adult cb, but it was dark purple......but not so dark that it looked black.....maybe one of those satanic ones......I'm not sure, but we had the web page then lost it...:( but I agree wuntu menny, the one we were looking at roughly cost about 300-400 dollars USD.....so..........