PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Stringers tank update

Shane Tesser
07-30-02, 11:04 AM
Okay kids, really gotta run and take the computer in for repairs. Here is some of the changes i have had Jeff make. Sorry no time to list all of the plants, ill do that when im back on line. In the meantime, what do all of you think....changes?

Shane Tesser
07-30-02, 11:08 AM
Lol, Jeff, what are you lying on the bed in your underwear or something, i can see your reflection, hahaha. I love the piece of wood that you selected, it gives one main focal point that divides into two, and yet has a very nice large rock to throw it off. The red Cabomba will need to go to behind the log though, it will reach the top of the tank in about a week. Maybe move it to behind, or cut and place it around the rock....or, anyone else?

sSNAKESs.com
07-30-02, 11:25 AM
LOL!!! yeah i know i saw that to! i just wanted to see how observive people were!! and yes i am in my boxers! lol well only one side of the tank is done, next time im over im going tor aid your tanks to fill the other side!! LOL!!

Youkai
07-30-02, 11:27 AM
That picture is priceless!! Mostly because of the reflection, lol...

Now there are a few things I like put lots of in tanks. Anubius, java fern, and wood! I'd add more, but I suppose it depends on what direction you want the tank to take...

sSNAKESs.com
07-30-02, 11:37 AM
Youkai, i want to ad a ton more!!! this was all i had to work with at the time! :) but i will be adding more and more and more! lol this is my first planted tank and ive just been working with what shane has been giving me! :)

Shane Tesser
08-01-02, 01:01 PM
your adding more are you.....i guess im the donar tank am i?

Shane Tesser
08-01-02, 01:34 PM
oh, the latest update......ah, Jeff broke the original ten gallon, lol, and now has bought a 35. Kids these days, why i otta......

SilverTongue
08-01-02, 02:34 PM
Nice legs!! err i mean tank! :)

Tom P
08-01-02, 03:05 PM
How long did that take to get going? I want to do something like that.

Shane Tesser
08-02-02, 09:11 AM
lol Tom, Jeff is very impatient, it took about three weeks. You can easily do the same. A tank like this is very basic, the difficult task for a planted tank is really just being able to see ahead to the future and feel out ahead of time what the finished product will look like, ie plant postion and size when they are full grown. But most of that is a matter of personal taste. If you are interested, let us know and we will help. Shane.

snakedude_03
08-03-02, 10:40 AM
hmm..that's a nice pic :S i think i should start something like too now.. make one for my gf or something. :D