PDA

View Full Version : poll:Quiz time u guys up for a feild herping quiz?

Nicky
07-29-02, 09:15 AM
ok heres the wuts going to happen.... i willl describe 5 nakes that u would find when u were herping u have to identify ok let it begin. I don't have pics but i'll describe them good ok.

1) CLUE 1: Ok your on a trail in Portugal and u see me laying basking in the sun in a rocky dry scruby area.I am also foud in Spain, Sardina and NW africa

CLUE 2: I'm full growen and i'm 1.5 meters long.I am not venomous.

CLUE 3: I am darkley coloured with round bold blak blotches and a silvery-grey body. you might mistake me for a hognose or a rat snake but I am not. who am I?

2) CLUE 1: your on a trail in China and u see me in a freshwater pond. I'm also found in Thiland.

CLUE 2:I am so unmistakably marked with heavybodied kneeled scales. i have brown and crem lines running along my back.What makes me so bizarre looking is that on the front of my snout i have 2 fishy tenticals!!

CLUE 3: I get 60cm long and am a backfanged harmless snake.
who am I?

3) CLUE 1: Your in Egypt hiking through a small village when you see me colied up under a small ledge. I'm full growen at 1 meter. You could also find me throughout the middle eat and parts of the Arabian Peninsula.

ClUE 2: i am usually pure black and small and slender, With smooth shiney scales. I may not speard a hood but mess with me and my venom will make you regret it.

CLUE 3: I'm sometimes confused with a harmless whipsnake but those who mistake me as that will pay with there life. I'm a egg layer and a beutiful snake just leave me alone because I don't want trouble I'm usually docile and uninclined to bite. who am i?

4) CLUE 1: Your in N south america. I'm such a beutiful snake. I'm usually around 2 feet some times smaller. My markings are enough to make a RAINBOW jelous.

CLUE 2: I'm a boa who is favoured among hobbiests. I have bright colours and have an irrigular black circles down my back. with oranges pinks and yellows on my body.

CLUE 3: your most likely to find me in tropical forests. I"m live bearing. who am I?

5) CLUE 1:your walking alonga rockey ledge in mexico when you spot me climbing up moutin side. I'm 1 meter and am full grown.

CLUE 2: I'm heavy-bodied with a narrow headv anda blunt tail. i have black and peach stripes running down my greyish back. I lack heat pites and I'm a boa with a loving hug.Many people adore me for my docile personality and make a great first time pet.

CLUE 3: I'm also found in arizona who am i?

well I just got a new hand book on snakes so i figured I'd make a small quiz I'll post the answers on wed and u can see how u did. number 2 is an very intresting snake see ya

Nicky
08-18-02, 05:51 PM
ok sry i got delaid here ARE THE ANSWERS...

1)I'm a horseshoe snake
2) I'm a fishing snake
3)I'm a desert black snake
4)I'm a brazillian rainbow boa
5)I'm a rosy boa

so how well did u all do out of 5?

snakess
08-20-02, 10:11 AM
I got 4 out of 5 kool quiz