PDA

View Full Version : Amano Shrimp

Shane Tesser
07-29-02, 07:15 AM
Hi, just picked up six of these little guys from Lizzy's store. And you were right Lizzy they are so cool. I have never seen shrimp that are so active. These little guys are like robots that never stop. I dropped them in the tank and they went for the algae clumps like they were on a mission. Lizzy, you weren't joking about the Java ferns in the tank in your store....these little guys have made it a mess...thats why i stopped at six, i have tonnes of Java Ferns and didnt want the same thing to happen....its so unusual because most fish wont touch the stuff. Ill have to see if they go after mine...so far so good. Thanks for Letting me know Lizzy, sorry i missed you.....Nick helped me and he was really cool, i ve dealt with him before.....new member?.....i think you should be encouraging him, lol, i already told him that i wanted to see him signed up before the end of the weekend or id come looking for him....Nick you there???

Lizzy
07-29-02, 08:19 PM
I'm glad you like them shane! You'll notice that they'll turn a redish brown colour and the stripe will look Gold. I need to get more for my tank! Nick is a great guy...pet sitting for me while I'm away! I have 3 in a 33 Gallon tank and I have java ferns in there that aren't touched. I think there are so many in that tank at the store that they just run out of algae...besides, we seem to get the brown algae in there.

Lizzy

:w

Shane Tesser
07-30-02, 09:56 AM
Thanks Lizzy, and thanks for letting me know they were available, im truly fascinated by them.