PDA

View Full Version : boa c. nebulos ( clouded boa )

boa maniac
07-27-02, 10:25 PM
hello, does anybody have or know of someone that does have any clouded boas ( b.c. nebulos ) and are willin to sell, please let me know because i would be willin to buy, if not wantin to sell, any pics so that i may drool over???? mike

Darren Hamill
07-28-02, 12:51 AM
Mike,

As far as I know there are no Clouded Boas in Canada. There are few in the U.S. The majority of them are still found in European collections.

If you're looking for true Clouded Boas I would reccomend asking Rio Bravo Reptiles. Gus will be more than happy to help you out. He's a real locality nut!

boa maniac
07-28-02, 09:23 PM
i have already tried to get snakes from rio bravo, but he does not ship into canada, he doesnt want to fill out the cites paper work, actually there are alot of places in the states that dont want to ship to canada, why is this, i mean, we give them 200 for them to fill out the paper work anyways, sure sometimes it takes a while but sheesh, i guest they cant get over gettin their butts kicked in hockey at the olympics!!!! just kidding, i am actually an american who just so happens to live in canada! hey free medical!! mike:)

Darren Hamill
07-29-02, 04:44 AM
Mike,

There are a few different guys in the U.S. that do export CITES animals but none that I'm aware of that have Clouded Boas. I would simply look around for people working with them and asking if they can export. Once and a while a pair of Clouded Boas will pop up but not very often.

Best of luck!

reverendsterlin
08-02-02, 09:05 PM
I hate to do it but you could contact bill cagle he does broker some nice animals but not sure if he ships CITES