PDA

View Full Version : Ball News!!!

BoidKeeper
07-23-02, 04:59 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to share the good news! I bought 3 news Balls last week, two small females and one small adult male. Two came from a friend. He had them for about 2-3 weeks. The third I bought from a local pet store because a customer had brought them in on trade for a boa and I had a good idea that she was CBB. I was going to wait two full weeks before trying to feed but I’m moving soon and the feeding would have been two days before the move. So anyway long story short I had no idea what kind of feeders they were going to be but tonight they all took F/T for me with no problem. I started with a F/T adult mouse for the male, he did not take it from the haemostats so I left in the cage and covered it with a bed sheet. I decided to try once more with a medium F/T rat and BANG! All three ate and took F/T!
Thanks for reading,
Trevor
:cool:

Pythonian
07-23-02, 07:09 PM
wow congratulations! I wish i could have more pythons :( but i am off to college... *GRRR*

BoidKeeper
07-23-02, 08:25 PM
Don't let that stop you...
...I'm off from college. I just finished my second degree and now I'm moving home (home town anyway) so don’t let college stop ya. When I lived in the dorm during my first degree I had two full-grown female red ear sliders that I brought from home. Then I sold them and got an Iguana. When I moved into an apartment I had an Iguana and anoles. In my last year, which I just finished, I built a collection of 7 snakes! College is just a distraction; don't let it get in the way of a python, especially a Ball Python!
Cheers,
Trevor