PoiSoNouS
07-19-02, 06:03 AM
well.... maybe one day.. lol

PoiSoNouS
07-19-02, 06:05 AM
Me and my *giant* boy..

PoiSoNouS
07-19-02, 08:28 AM
The only other picts of me is when I'm naked with my snakes !
LOL jk... well maybe not... LOL
I'll send you those if you send me yours ! LOL!!!

Okay okay I'm done here.. lol

P.S. Thank you Corey ;)

jason h
07-19-02, 08:30 AM
LOL!! :D
HEY MARY!! my email hd to be edited as it actually linked to some XXX sites oops!!! to funny![/url]
o> ROTFLMAO:w

PoiSoNouS
07-19-02, 08:55 AM
Okay Jason h ..send me yours before.. lol :)

Darren Hamill
07-19-02, 10:10 AM
Dam Mary! You're hot! ;) lol! Great looking Burn you have there. Best of luck........ Whew!:D

PoiSoNouS
07-19-02, 10:38 AM
Darren,
what ? you want the naked pics too ? :D

LOL

P.S. thank you Darren ;)

Dom
07-19-02, 02:55 PM
man oh man you guys are bad!

I love what I see though!

Dom

Corey Woods
07-19-02, 03:37 PM
Mary,

I'll share mine if you share yours!

Corey

AzR@k
07-19-02, 03:45 PM
i just wanna see hers not ne of yours

Shane Tesser
07-19-02, 10:44 PM
I think this is turning into a dating site, better watch Corey and Darren, i know those guys all too well.....trust me, there not joking about sending you pics, lol.......hope your computer has a zoom feature (that one is for the sister joke Corey, and Darren, thats just because....because, lol) hahahahahahahahahahahaha, God, all these cute girls on this site, i wish i was young again. s.t. Nice snake too.

Corey Woods
07-19-02, 11:10 PM
Am I going to have to post a pic to prove Shane wrong?????.......Maybe I'll post a couple....lol........

Darren send you pics???.....Good Luck........He's to shy for that!...lol.

What can I say about this being a dating site.........I'm single......I'm looking........and what better place to look than were people with your own interests hang out..........Plus.....most women here are HOT!!

Corey

Darren Hamill
07-19-02, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Shane Tesser
I think this is turning into a dating site, better watch Corey and Darren, i know those guys all too well.....trust me, there not joking about sending you pics, lol.......

Hey! I'm a young single guy that looking for an interesting sensitive woman that into Reptiles....... what wrong with that? :) I'm not into the pic-sharing thing unless some one wants to send me some of theirs! That might be interesting...... ;)

But really........ I'm young, single, smart and funny. :D I'm sensitive........ Sweet....... romantic! I like to show my love and affection to the woman I love!!! What’s wrong with that?

Did I mention I'm cute and I've been told I have a cue butt!

(Note: any replies can be sent via: darren@hamillreptiles.com)

Shane Tesser
07-19-02, 11:24 PM
I think im gonna pee my pants im laughing so hard....dunno what to say, ive gotta take you guys out and help you meet some women.....you guys are on the wrong site for that......she has a huge snake in that picture guys......get it....you would only be setting her or anyone of the girls on the site up for a HUGE let down, lol, hahahaha, whoops did i just....oh, its okay still dry..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. P.s. Poisonous...we are just kidding...i hope im not offending anyone, just a joke. Shane.

Corey Woods
07-19-02, 11:41 PM
Shane,

You think that's a huge snake..............mine are definatelly bigger......you should know..........you were over here and seen them a couple weeks ago.....

I'm definately going to have to post pics.....LOL!

I'm not going to turn down help if you are offering...........just no one freaky........I don't want any of your rejects........getter done!

Corey

Shane Tesser
07-19-02, 11:44 PM
I think you didn't get the snake joke....cause that snake if you showed it too me....would have been the last thing you would ever shown anyone, lol.

PoiSoNouS
07-20-02, 08:08 AM
Boys, I was crying when I was reading these posts!
LOL
Shane, you should try to match these guys, they are out of control !! LOL

(and Shane, this is not offending me, i'm used to this kind of talking, it only makes me laugh more)

Corey Woods
07-20-02, 08:24 AM
Mary,

I'm still waiting for you to recipricate and return some pics...lol.

Corey

sSNAKESs.com
07-20-02, 08:26 AM
When you send out pics and they dont send any back, its usually a sign of not liking what they see!!! LOL

Shane Tesser
07-20-02, 10:29 AM
or they're lack of being able to see anything at all....Corey Woods, a.k.a. the wonder worm....hahahahahahahaha

Corey Woods
07-20-02, 10:43 AM
LOL......If you guys only knew!!!!

Well I'm off to a BBQ for the our Reptile Club so all of you guys behave while I'm gone......I don't want to have to ban anyone when I get back........HAHAHAHAHA.

Corey

Shane Tesser
07-20-02, 10:59 AM
yeah that would be funny, a moderator banning a moderator...wonder how that would work....either way Corey you know i always end up with the girl, lol.

Quervo
07-20-02, 12:38 PM
I dunno guys .. Mary used the "B" word on another post .. that's stiff competition. (one in the hand and all .. now don't take that out of context)

Mary .. you should never say boyfriend .. you just crushed the dreams of every male on this forum. :D

Cameron
07-20-02, 01:04 PM
Hy you people are wierd from yours truly Cam

sSNAKESs.com
07-20-02, 07:07 PM
LOL!!!!

Pythonian
07-21-02, 07:38 PM
lol This is Pythonians girlfriend... all of you are pathetic! ... Pythonian says "Nice Burm!" i won't let him see your pictures! I had to cover you up so he can see the snake... silly silly boys.,

PoiSoNouS
07-22-02, 10:46 AM
Heehehe.. never thought a burmese picture could be so popular !
LOL :P

Quervo
07-22-02, 12:18 PM
OH! Was there a Burmese in that picture?
:D :D

Pythonian
07-22-02, 02:26 PM
lol girlfriends asleep! got to finally check out mary .. and you're right... the snake is nice, but not the most captivating subject in the photo ;)

crochunter
07-23-02, 07:47 PM
I'm really jealous of that snake. Wish it were me that you were holding

Pythonian
07-23-02, 08:14 PM
wooow that sounds like one of this "never fail" pick up lines... "Are you from Tennessee? cause you are the only 10 I see!"
"That must have hurt!! are you ok?!" .."umm yea... what must have hurt" ... "That fall from heaven!! it must have hurt!!"

Aztec Fred
08-08-02, 03:41 AM
I am totally impressed at how beautifull poisonous is, regrettably i have taken my vows of monkhood , so cant even LOOK at the pics mentioned herein. Thanks for the phot of your burm, looks pretty light, and i agree, this site has some of the hottest women herpers I have ever seen! Bout' time to....haveing it be a male dominated hobby was BOREING.

My two cents worth for ya'

Aztec Fred
(Aztec Reptiles U.S.A.)
Fred Albury

Laurier
08-14-02, 01:10 PM
and you can tell ssnakess.com is full of guys when...........

but ya awsome pic's, but i have to agree you and your snakes look awsome together in pictures.

laurier

PoiSoNouS
08-15-02, 03:35 PM
hey how do we say that?
Guys will be guys ?
:D :D :D :D

KolleenJ
08-16-02, 03:12 AM
Well...Hmmm.....
I guess as a women, I can only say, I wish I was a s hot as you???
Maybe then I'd get some attention...lol
Take it easy boys, No im not like"that"
I just appreciate both the male and female anatomy.
On to your snake...
I have a light phase male just like yours. He is awesome. I guess we share one thing...lol
THE SNAKE!!!
Id like to see more of HIM!

PoiSoNouS
08-16-02, 07:33 AM
Phillip,
Longueuil is at 5 mins of Montreal (Quebec :P ) On the south...
:)

Kolleen, No problem I'll post more picts of him after the next shed :D

SilverTongue
08-16-02, 08:20 AM
It is always nice to have a giant python between your legs :)

Katt
08-23-02, 09:04 AM
I am laughing sooooo hysterically at Darren right now. Oh my friggin' GOD! Hahaha Darren, I love you man! <sniff>

Everyone please send me pics of your HOT and NAKED snakes!!!

sparkon16
08-23-02, 09:49 AM
if i could whistle on this site i would lol.
Shane

PoiSoNouS
08-23-02, 10:07 AM
Katt:
They wont do so if you dont send them yours.. :D
I tried... LOL
:D