they are asking what herps you like.

I like leopard geckos

mmichele
03-07-06, 09:05 PM
everything....:zi:

Reticsrule
03-07-06, 09:36 PM
all snakes, but especially giant constrictors and venomous species:cool:

whoops i didnt notice that this was a two three year old post.

Rhonda
03-08-06, 06:34 AM
I love all species of uromastyx!!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/uronut/

ReptilesFreaks
03-08-06, 06:54 AM
i like the tawain beauty snake . green and yellow anaconda , retic python and for lizards i d have to say gila monster , water dragons and b&w tegu

Shawn Fraser
03-08-06, 01:59 PM
I love all herps, but my main interests are snakes, crocs and monitors. Currently I only have a male rubber boa (Charina bottae) and a tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum). I have worked as an animal keeper at Reptile World in Drumheller for the last nine years so I get to work with a lot of amazing animals there. I used to keep a lot more animals personally, but I downsized my collection. I spend most of my days cleaning and feeding at work so I just picked a few favorites to keep at home. I had a beautiful pair of bullsnakes (Pituophis catenifer sayi), but I gave them to a friend a few months ago. I think I will get a pair of snakes for my big empty cage, but I can't decide what species - probably northern pines or yellow ratsnakes. I would really like to get eastern coachwhips, but I don't think my big enclosure is large enough to house them comfortably. I guess I'll just have to build a big display cage...

monty bl python
03-08-06, 08:56 PM
turtles, pythons, and monitors

Leolord
04-01-06, 05:36 PM
Leopard Geckos and Frilled Lizards totally rock!!:medbigsmi

Matt