PDA

View Full Version : woo woo!! catfish!!

XxRachxX
06-28-03, 02:10 PM
i know that there are some catfish lovers around:) so i thought id add myself to the fanclub!!
on tuesday i bought 2 cory's!
one peppered and one albino (Corydoras aeneus :: shrugs:: )
theyre only about a inch long^_^ ive named them salt and pepper......for obvious reasons!!
im absolutely in love with them now:) they're so damn cute!!
im even thinking of setting up a nice little cory tank^_^
i will post pictures of my tank etc soon:) its coming along brilliantly! i was scared new fish would make my water readings go mental! its all good!
one question::
we bought some sinking pellets for our sturgeon in the pond, he died, and we dont wanna waste a huuuge tub of food! it says on the tub:: sinking pellets, for sturgeon, orfe and other bottom feeding freshwater fish. its strawberry flavoured too! it has the normal fish food ingredients so i figured its ok! ive been smashing them up since the fish are so small! do you think this is ok?

does anyone else name they're fish? bob, jessie, cutlas, penelope, stavros, gustav, salt, pepper and the sadly deceased delia and delilah! how sad...

Thomas
06-28-03, 02:40 PM
lol, thats not sad. I name my snakes, they're names are Taz and Xenia.

XxRachxX
06-28-03, 02:45 PM
yeah well... snakes are more "pet" like! alot of people dont name fish , as if theyre not worthy of names! but im determined to give them all names!! mwahaha

Darlene
06-30-03, 02:29 PM
gold fish : goldie, bubbles, pj, mr.calico, buster, pearl, bobby & leo.
a.d.frogs : hopper & leaper.
loaches : len & lynn.
platties : sunset & dusk.
mollies : meeny, miny & jojo.
swordtails : epee & cutlass.

I've never kept catfish. Are they compatible with anyone else ?

XxRachxX
06-30-03, 02:54 PM
Darlene: we both named out swordtails cutlass!!! how odd^_^ well... my dad named mine... cuz hes cheesy!
i guess theyre compatible with swordtails, mollies and platys? so they'd go with what you have :: shrugs ::
i have them with swortails and dwarf gouramis and theyre doing fine!

i have to say... i am the greatest..... i just tested my water and its pretty much perfect......PERFECT!! yes... i RULE!! (can you tell im proud?) :: kisses fish tank ::

depressor86
06-30-03, 03:06 PM
darlene is that all one tank?

Darlene
07-01-03, 01:41 PM
Nope, that's 2 'big' tanks. One for the goldfish & one for the tropicals.