PDA

View Full Version : blood in eye?

Shane Tesser
07-01-02, 11:25 AM
Ok, have a strange one here, i have a very large black moore gold fish, he has the typical bubble type eyes. The past couple of days ive noticed that one of the eye sacks has red in it...i think its blood. Im guessing that he may have bumped it or...It has not grown any bigger, or got any worse, and i cant find any info on such a disease in g-fish. Has anyone had this before, should i be concerned? Other than the redness everything else seems okay.:confused:

memento
07-01-02, 12:38 PM
wish i hada answer for ya man.. i know whats its like to have fish acting wierd of having something wierd wrong wtih them and not being able to find a nswer.. could drive a man crazy... hopefully you find out whats wrong with it 8-/

Shane Tesser
07-01-02, 02:07 PM
Its funny, now that ive found a new baby in the tank, i guess he's probably okay, then again i guess im like every male, when it comes to breeding you could probably pluck both of my eyes out and id still be willing, tee hee.:eek:

Shane Tesser
07-01-02, 02:08 PM
Adam man, love the avatar, thats hilarious, i haven't seen that one in a while....have you seen the other muppet ones?

memento
07-01-02, 02:23 PM
naw man thats the only one I have seen... i kinda grabed it off a dood who posts on one of the other msg boards i'm on ehehe gota love *right click* save lol

sungazer
07-13-02, 04:50 PM
i know that you are not worried about it but that happend to me and all i did was add more air in the water and with in the next couple of days it was gone hope that helps

Shane Tesser
07-13-02, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the advice. That particular fish actually has been moved to a newer and bigger tank. He and his wife are 100%, no red eyes and kicking out lots of youngsters.:)