PDA

View Full Version : It's a girl

Nicky
06-28-02, 08:48 PM
heehee well today I 've mad a guess useing charts and stuff and have made a desion my cornsnakes a girl lol heeehee I'm a mummy to a little girl snake named nicky:)

sSNAKESs.com
07-01-02, 05:20 PM
woohoo!! congrats!

Pythonian
07-13-02, 11:24 PM
Before I say this I need to say my vet is a VERY talented and dedicated man. He has risked his license to save animals from abusive people. I refuse to move to a new home partly because of him. So he IS knowledgable

anyway, You are so lucky! I have a Ball Python, Kali. I brought her in for a sexing, and a check up (that sounds so erotic ;) ) anyway! , she checked her out, and said "male" then looked closer and said "Nope female" then looked again, he called another doctor in and she couldn't find out.. so he got me an appointment with another doctor across town (for free i might add) and he said he had no idea! my original vet said HIS best guess is female. but since i am not breeding her i don't care, i just want to make sure her name fits. But yes, It is so weird to have a baby u dont' know the gender of : /

Jotun
07-14-02, 08:12 AM
I talked to a local breeder (the one i'm getting my spotted from) and he said that he could tell the sex of my snake. Only thing is I might have to change it's name if it's a girl!

CMR
07-15-02, 07:12 PM
Congratulations!

I personally fever my females over my males. Maybe it because there bigger in size… But then agen I do feed them better…

Nicky
07-16-02, 03:06 PM
thnx i had to do some quick name changing i thought nicky was a boy so I changed her name to nikki.

reverendsterlin
07-26-02, 01:02 PM
Androgynous names always work lol
Sterling