PDA

View Full Version : wheres you DREAM place to go herping?

Nicky
06-28-02, 08:40 PM
Hey everyone out of the above tropical paridise places where would you like to go herping and tell me why?

Lisa
06-28-02, 09:30 PM
Madagasgar - it's beautiful and has some some of the most unique animals

Grant vg
06-28-02, 11:05 PM
Definately Madagascar!

Or
indonesia....:) Where i can go and find my own ALbino Blood Python...hehe

Matt
06-29-02, 09:45 AM
:)
good luck on that albino search grant :)

jason h
06-29-02, 10:36 AM
definately the indonesian islands do to the variety of snakes and monitors and crocidilians ,burms, retics,asian water monitors,countless venomous uhhhhhhh!:rolleyes: or south america boas ,anacondas, caimans,american crocs and the list goes on.;)

Darren Hamill
06-29-02, 11:10 AM
I'd like to go herping in South America... Probably Suriname, Peru and Brazil.......

With a cute blonde or brunette that likes Reptiles too! :D ;)

Grant vg
06-29-02, 10:21 PM
Hey Darren!

I'm a brunett, and i've been told that im a lil bit cute too...::rolleyes: So....ummm.....can i go with u? :p

Darren Hamill
06-30-02, 09:37 PM
LOL Grant!!!!!!!!!!

I need a woman! A sweet heart that will be all cubbly with me and likes to have fun! Not you ya wierdo!!!!!!!!

Richard Welter
07-05-02, 03:59 PM
I would go to south america and look for emeralds, bugs and shadows. (one day I will find one):p

Linds
07-05-02, 04:05 PM
I am going to have to say Brazil and Bolivia :)

Yve
07-05-02, 04:21 PM
any of the places mentioned would be a dream.....but I still think the best place for me is right here in Canada....specifically the Bruce in search of Massasauga.

Joe
07-05-02, 04:31 PM
hey Yve I grew up on the Bruce it's an awsome place we found massauuga rattler's up there before, when I was about 7 I got tagged by one and got to go threw all the antivenin bullshit....regardless though Im going to arange a trip, I know the perfect spot.....later

Yve
07-05-02, 04:46 PM
reeeeeally.......:) maybe you can let me in on your little spot..;)
I used to go up to Tobermory every year with the family and occasionally see one. This year I'm gonna spend some time at Cape Croker, my friend is living there and has a buddy that knows where to find all the goodies, real outdoorsman!...hopefully he can lead us to some rattlers..
btw.....i'm sure it doesn't feel good to get tagged by one but do you remember what it was like?....i've heard that some people don't feel much discomfort.

Joe
07-05-02, 04:57 PM
I think that the needles where the worst, the bite was just on my pinky finger and it didnt realy hurt at all....> I seen about 4 in this one spot a couple years back all in the matter of a few hours
Cypriss lake ......im not sure if i am spelling it right but thats the place just look on a map it's not hard to find
good luck in your search and take lots of pics!!

K-DOG
07-05-02, 05:23 PM
Joe we should ask Cory if wants to do a camping trip with the WCHS, next year maybe go looking for Breeding Balls of Garters?
Any one else intrested?:unclesam:

Yve
07-05-02, 06:25 PM
Joe & Melissa
i've been to Cypress Lake......across from Dorcas Bay Road where we cottage....actually right next door to Singing Sands beach....lots of goodies there too...worth to check out:)
K-Dog
that would be an awesome site! something worth looking for...

BIG SCOTT
07-29-02, 08:56 AM
Madagascar and Australia. I'd love to show up that crocodile hunter!

reverendsterlin
07-29-02, 11:28 AM
Africa , eastern and south for some great venomous animals (snakes and scorpions)

Aztec Fred
08-08-02, 03:47 AM
And we would hunt for marsupials, lemurs etc etc and also for Mad grnd boas as well as a bunch of other stuff. After a light lunch we would find the local constable or priest and get married! Then a quick trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon!:)

(Hey....a guy can DREAM, cant he?")

casacrow
08-08-02, 04:16 AM
And hang out with Jesus Riva as I wrestle green anacondas.