PDA

View Full Version : image of my cormero dwarf panthers

dank7oo
06-10-03, 06:33 PM
these are of toki on my schefflera tree - mika was on it as well, but uhh...she was hard to find - thanks to trace for the images :) (begs parents for dc)

http://www.boomspeed.com/war2ain/toki1.jpg http://www.boomspeed.com/war2ain/toki2.jpg

katev17
06-10-03, 09:21 PM
Oh wow, how beautiful! That's an awesome green they've got there. Congrats!! Are these the ones with the incubating eggs? (Sorry, I kind of got lost)

Kate

dank7oo
06-11-03, 05:15 AM
yup :D
i got them for such a good deal too, because a breeding trio was broken up, so the price was dropped in less that half :D

katev17
06-11-03, 05:56 AM
Oh wow! That's awesome! Well I hope you have lots of luck with them, they look to be just amazing.

Good luck with the little...r.... ones!!!

Kate

dank7oo
06-11-03, 06:05 AM
lol - i have never brought up little chams ... but i now have a year before they hatch, so i can get something prepared for them - lol

Colonel SB
06-11-03, 06:58 AM
I love the colours solid green, are they the same species as a reg panther?

Trace
06-11-03, 07:38 AM
Sheesh! Those pics don't do those guys (err girls) justice! They were sssoooo bright green! Almost flourescent!

And cute!!! I might have to kidnap those ladies. *starts plotting*

Good luck with them!

Trace

dank7oo
06-11-03, 07:42 AM
those are pretty close to their colours, maybe a little dull ... but still nice and green :D
i do not think they are of the same local of the regular panthers, but i am not entirely sure about that
6 eggs in incubation right now

Trace
06-11-03, 07:54 AM
The Comoro Island Dwarf Chameleon (F. cephalolepis) is a separate species from the "regular" Panther chameleons (F. Pardalis). They are a lot of similarities between the two species look wise and probably (?) shared common ancestors, but they have evolved in separate locales and thus have expoited different ecological niches.

Hope this helps.

Trace

marisa
06-11-03, 08:07 AM
I can't even believe you a person can have such a frikking GREEN animal!!!! Its amazing what people can keep these days, those are stunning! I wish I had a pair and I am not even a cham person....yet! :)

Marisa

dank7oo
06-11-03, 05:02 PM
once you get one cham ... you want more and more and more! lol
right now i want a pink panther (liek that will happen) or any full grown panther for that matter, and i am interested in jax anda male cormero as well - LOL
parents dun want more :(

Trace
06-11-03, 09:15 PM
Bah... just sneak them in one night! They'll never know! :p

Cheers!

Trace

Linds
06-12-03, 10:24 AM
Unreal colour on those!! :D

dank7oo
06-17-03, 07:55 PM
i have posted new pics in my gallery ... check em out!
(thanks again trace! LOL)