PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Expo!!!

snakelover111
06-02-03, 05:38 PM
Is anybody coming to the dallas EXpo? its supposed to be the biggest expo in the country! and the largest snake in captivity will be there!ill try to post a pic of the snake right now in the python gallery! dont miss the expo!

RachelS.
06-03-03, 05:50 PM
WHAT??? when is it?? I'm coming for sure if I know everything about it!

Is it the one this month on like the 21 - 22?? I'm gonna be there, are you?

reverendsterlin
06-03-03, 06:19 PM
would luv to go but cannot afford it *sigh* :(

RachelS.
06-03-03, 11:29 PM
Oops nvm I found it when it is. I'm definately gonna be there :D Bob Clark rocks... I talked to him personally about this expo while at another show, but didn't know when it was supposed to be coming up. Glad you reminded me! Thanks!

llama
06-04-03, 12:46 AM
Well I just wish I still lived in Dallas.
The reptile show here in Indiana in kinda cheap...more like a flea market

snakelover111
06-05-03, 04:54 PM
i think i may be going cause im going to texas soon :D :D :D

RachelS.
06-06-03, 04:25 PM
I wanna meet you if you're coming

Ms.Hypnoherp
06-20-03, 11:22 AM
I don't know anyone on this site, but I'm hoping I'll be their. I'm thinking of getting a Bearded Dragon. Had 2 before and I love them. I'm also looking for a job working with herp's, know of any?
see you all their!
Ms.Hypnoherp
Gigi

Ms.Hypnoherp
06-23-03, 12:29 PM
Hello, I attended the Arlington show on June 22 and it sucked. I could see the whole room in a few minutes. Where are the really big show?
If anyonw can help me I would be greatful. I use to go to herp shows and the rooms where so big it was a day or a half day event. Please feel free to e-mail me. gigi@hypnosiswithgigi.com

TheSnakeKeeper
06-26-03, 08:48 AM
Yea im going ill meet ya there Rachel and snakelover, but olny if john n alan are going hahaha hey but rach when is it ? only shows i know are the jully show and the september one

Ms.Hypnoherp
07-06-03, 06:53 PM
Ok, I know that Arlington Texas at Knights Inn July 12-13 2003, but if it's the same as June 22 save your $6.00 bucks.
Here is the other info I have: August 2-3- Arlington sponsored By Big Chesse Rodents

Sept 20-21 Arlington Sponsored by Genesis Reptile Co
Dec 6-7 Arlington Vendor unknown.

All these Arlington Tx shows are at the Knights Inn off Collins
700 E Lamar Next to Waffle House.

I'm checking with the events person to see how many vendors are going to be their.

Personaly if I can walk up to the door and see all venfors in one small room it's not worth it. I'm looking for the big one, the one that takes all day to see everything.
Ms.Hypnoherp

Mike177
07-06-03, 07:26 PM
excuse me TheSnakeKeeper but you frogot about me MIKE! ya well i am defenetly going to be there if all u guys will be there we should hook up i am also going to be at the one at knights in so if anyone wants to meet up give me a Privite message!

Mike177
07-06-03, 07:29 PM
here is fluffy!!!!

http://www.bobclark.com/images/animals/gallery/Reticulated%20Pythons/Fluffy.jpg

Conas
07-07-03, 04:00 AM
i went to a show in the dallas area in late May i think.. Kinda sucked. "Here's the leopard geckos" and "here's the corn snakes"

did see my first albino bp though :) I'll call my dad and see if he's interested in going to any more

Ms.Hypnoherp
07-07-03, 11:22 AM
Mike,
Fluffy is a beast! are you bringing fluffy to the Dallas Show?
Where is the Dallas show (date, place and time).
Thank you
Ms.Hypoherp

Ms.Hypnoherp
07-07-03, 02:16 PM
Hello Everyone,
Let me say thanks to Mike and Bob Clark. I have some which most of you may know about. But, if your new like me and do not see it post you may search until you do. Please visit this site, see ya at the show July 19 and 20 2003.

http://www.constrictors.com/show.html