PDA

View Full Version : Royal Pastels Eye Colour??

Dendav
05-20-03, 08:58 AM
Just read, that some Royal Pastels can have dark eyes. I was under the impression that one of the characteristics was the lighter eye??

Does anyone know which lines have the lighter eye and which have black?

Denise

SnowFoxx
05-20-03, 12:05 PM
As far as I know, a true Pastel will only have light eyes. By your use of the name "Royal Pastel" I assume you saw a dark eyed animal in an ad or on someone's website. I'm sure you're aware that Balls are called Royal Pythons. I'm guessing this person, like so many before (especially at that other snake site) is trying to pass off a nice, light colored normal as a morph of some kind. Do you have a pic?

- Victoria :w

Dendav
05-20-03, 03:20 PM
No It wasnt a picture is was someting someone had written that some lines of Pastels have dark eyes, thats why I posted, just wondered if anyone could clarify for me;-))
Im in the UK and here we called them Royals like you call them hhmmppphh balls :D
Denise

SnowFoxx
05-20-03, 03:58 PM
That's probably better. I burst out laughing every time I see a thread titled "pictures of my balls" and the like.

If you do find a pic of a dark eyed pastel, I'd love to see it. I don't think it's possible, but it would look pretty cool if it is.

- Victoria :w