PDA

View Full Version : finally!

Clownfishie
05-11-03, 11:23 PM
After a good 2 months of not eating, Xander finally took a mouse tonight :) I couldn't stop saying "good boy, good boy"... hehe. Snapped a quick pic, and then left him alone -- didn't want him deciding that he didn't want to eat after all ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p72fcc01cdd484a9fbd4c749efc8aca73/fc2aa4e4.jpg

I'm so relieved -- even though I know that BPs do this sometimes, it still made me worry....

Jen

Jeff_Favelle
05-12-03, 12:24 AM
Hey, that mouse looks familiar! :D

Congrats. Getting those BP's back onto food after winter is always a good thing. Although, he looks like he had good weight anyways!!

marisa
05-12-03, 12:54 AM
He is quite cute! I love his pattern. And cool about the food! I almost wish my feeding problem with Eight was fasting. He is still obsessed with making me play the dancing mouse game for hours!

Marisa

Tim_Cranwill
05-12-03, 12:57 AM
Man, those balls can really drive you nuts, eh? It's a good thing they have so many redeeming qualities! :)

Clownfishie
05-12-03, 08:22 AM
LOL Jeff... yup, I imagine it does look familiar ;) The one reason I wasn't completely freaking that he wasn't eating was that he didn't seem to be losing any weight at all...

Marisa -- what a patient mom you are ;) I'll generally try for around 15 minutes... if whoever it is doesn't go for it, then I just leave the mouse in the tank overnight. Maybe try that sometime and see if it's gone in the morning -- if that doesn't work though, I suppose it's back to being the dancing mouse queen ;)

Cranwill -- definitely (on the driving you nuts, and on the redeeming qualities -- LOL :)). I was so happy with Xander up until he stopped eating, because he would take his meals religiously, even when he was in shed -- thought that I had the model BP, hehe :) Guess he finally just proved true to form when he stopped eating... at least he's eating again (I hope for a long time!) after last night...

BoidKeeper
05-12-03, 08:30 AM
Congrats on the feeding! My two males are driving me nuts! They were both off then on, Then one went off again then when he came back on the other one went off again!!! If they don't knock it off soon its boots for the both of em!
Cheers,
Trevor

ThEmAdHaTtEr
05-12-03, 08:30 PM
Alright! Score! A BP fast is SO frustrating. Im lucky mine hasnt had a huge one yet. Longest shes gone so far was about a month. Anyway, cool pic! Congrats on the feed! :)