PDA

View Full Version : Sistrurus.m.barbouri Pic*

Brian Petersen
06-14-02, 02:44 PM
Here is a Sistrurus.m.barbouri ( Pigmy Rattlesnake ) Adult male.

Linds
06-14-02, 02:54 PM
Aw he's (?) too cute! :p Very nice!

Yve
06-14-02, 03:06 PM
interesting pattern...it looks as if he has fur!

Wrath
06-14-02, 03:08 PM
Cool visual effect! He looks velvety in that photo. WHat a darling!

Brian Petersen
06-14-02, 03:49 PM
Thanks.
They are one of my favourit hots. Doesnīt get very big. about 60cm is the max for these guys.

And here is a Copperhead.

Kind regards

Brian
Denmark

sSNAKESs.com
06-14-02, 03:54 PM
AGAIN YOUR COLLECTION AMAZES ME!!!! keep em coming Brian!!!

Brian Petersen
06-14-02, 04:00 PM
Hi Jeff.
Thanks!
Canītake the credit for these 2 hots. They are not mine yet, but hopefullly they will be in time. I took the pics though. Itīs from a body of mine.

Kind regards

Brian Denmark

Linds
06-14-02, 04:20 PM
Gorgeous! :D

Dom
06-14-02, 08:42 PM
very nice! Love the copperheads long patterns, The two copper heads we have at the zoo have much much shorter pattern .. hence much more repetition..

Amazing critters!

Hope u get them..

By curiosity .. do you have permits to owe venemous snakes? Any by laws or anything else in the your erea?

take care Dom

Chris @ C.H.S.
06-14-02, 09:02 PM
These guys are really something. I've always loved this species. Very nice snakes and usually with an attitude 100 times larger than them! And man are the babies small. I've kept this species in the past and have very fond memories of working with these snakes. I'm sure you'll enjoy 'em. Good luck!

Chris@C.H.S.

Brian Petersen
06-15-02, 01:20 AM
Hiī

Dom: Here in Denmark they are talking about making a total ban?( spelling) so that you can not be allowed to keep Hots. But some have permits and some donīt. Here we have many duristictions? ( spelling ) and itīs up to the Chief of police in every duritiction, if he will give the permit or not.

Chris:They are one of my favourits, and they have an attitude, but what i like the most is their size.....About babies your right, they are small. My friend just had 4 little ones. Donīt have pics to show.:( But they are apox: 6-7 cm long and about 4-5 mm wide on the thickest part of their body. But Soo Cute!!

Kind regards

Brian Denmark

Dom
06-15-02, 05:25 AM
tx for the info.. Not excacly the same as us.

Keep the pics comming

Shane Tesser
06-16-02, 10:12 PM
Hey brian, wonderful to see a fellow country man with a similar interest in the subject, welcome aboard. Danish on my mothers side "larsen", s.t.

Brian Petersen
06-17-02, 08:12 AM
HiīShane
Itīs only me and Mark thats from Denmark.....Do you speek Danish at all or is it long forgotten? We snakes keepers must keep together at all times....LOL

Kind regards

Brian
Denmark