PDA

View Full Version : Dimmers

Linds
06-14-02, 01:47 PM
OK... I am beginning to think that it's a great big joke the herp community is playin on me...lol! I'm starting to think they don't exist. Now, I have asked the people at Home Depot on numerous occassions, and have been looking in the dimmer section with my own two eyes for too long for these things with ZERO success. What I am looking for are the sliding dimmers (or even one that has 3 settings) that require NO wiring, just plug heating device into dimmer, and plug dimmer into wall outlet. Can someone tell me the EXACT brand name (so I can ask for something very specific), and if possible post pics, etc. After 2 years this is really starting to frustrate me :confused: I need a few new dimmers, and wiring up the rheostats a myself are out of the question, also I really would like to avoid getting the crappy, overpriced ones the pet stores sell........

morph
06-14-02, 02:00 PM
hey linds I saw them @ home hardware yesterday try there also could you answer this for me I saw on kingsnake you use to drivr to get mazuri 6f for 20 bucks now you get it sent to co-op how much do they charge you

Thanks

morph
06-14-02, 02:06 PM
ooops i mentioned kingsnake are you gonna delete my post jeff LOL:eek:

Linds
06-14-02, 02:17 PM
Thanks Morph, I'm gonna check there today or tomorrow, hopefully they will be of help (maybe it's the area I live in....LOL!).

Good question, Morph.....LOL! This will be the first time my mazuri gets ordered in, and I won't be picking it up for another few days and I neglected to ask them (I doubt it would be much if any, but of their is an additional charge, it still beats paying $12 in gas and driving for 2 hours :eek:) I will sure to post all about it when I find out all the details :D

sSNAKESs.com
06-14-02, 02:43 PM
LOL of course not Morph! I dont do those kind of nasty things! :devil: lol

Wrath
06-14-02, 03:17 PM
The one I bought had a picture of this older woman on a couch, with an end table and a lamp on the end table. The whole idea is that it's a dimmer with a cord, so you don't have to attach the dimmer to the wall..... (im confusing myself).:confused:

Anyway, I don't remember the brand. So sorry. I bought mine at Orchard Supply Hardware

:rsmile:

Jeff_Favelle
06-14-02, 06:03 PM
I'll wire up a few rheostats for you with molded plugs on the end and I'll only charge you 15 bucks!!! How does that grab you?? Ha ha!!