PDA

View Full Version : herping in the dallas area

Mike177
04-28-03, 07:37 PM
This weekend Rachel (RachelS.) Axel (pres.nixon) allan (allan133 or something like that) and I went herping at a small local pond just to see what we could find. what we found was 3 Dimondback water snakes and like a ton of red-ear sliders. we didnt keep anything but i or someone with me will post some pics. so hey guys post these pics so these kind people can see them!!! jk

RachelS.
04-28-03, 08:47 PM
Okay, when my bro gets off the other computer I'll post the few sucky ones I have of the smaller Nerodia.

Axel whatever you do DON'T post the one of me and Mike together.... nooooo!!! lol

Alan311
04-28-03, 08:49 PM
lol yes post them no just playin him just wait till Axel reads this and he will post them hopefully and well we had a great time catching these kewl but aggressive snakes but it was worth it all the way.

Pres.Nixon
04-28-03, 08:55 PM
oh black mail time
Hey but mike I need my camera w/ out it I am simply astray

RachelS.
04-28-03, 08:57 PM
noooooooooooooo AXEL I hate you!!!!! lol

Alan311
04-28-03, 08:59 PM
lol great times... :) anyways we have to get together again and go to Axels creek and catch some there and maybe we can see if they like to live away from people and if they grow better when people dont live like right there... be some kewl research or somthing

RachelS.
04-28-03, 09:04 PM
No dude, you guys are coming to my house the weekend after this. We can go to Bear Creek Park and catch some geckos, racers, water snakes, and texas rats... plus we can go to the pond and creek down my street and catch some leopard frogs, toads, and some plain belly waters. AND on top of that we can go to the North Richland Hills Park... there are lots of giant REDs there that come up to the ledge. We can jump in for those! It's fun! We already made plans...you guys in??

Alan311
04-28-03, 09:05 PM
hell yes i will come lol i dont care or when i am in :) and hopefully i will catch something , this is my area now :) just tell me when and i am there

Mike177
04-29-03, 11:12 AM
ya,
hey axel you left your camera in my sisters car! and she is in austin now. but jordan goes down there alot and ill have him pick it up for you nexed time we go. and alan i hope the gental giant snake tongs and my new hook will get here by nexed weekend i am going to call them and see if they will get here on time